Bad dreams

River's reveal:

"His what sister?" Bucky repeated, stepping in front of River.

   "Pregnant." She said quietly.

Bucky laughed, looking to Emily then back at River. He looked to Sam next.

"Am I hearing things?" He asked Sam.

Sam shook his head.

"No she said pregnant." Sam chuckled

River smiled slightly. Bucky gently put his arm around her and pulled her close.

  "I'm gonna be a dad." He mumbled, holding her close to his chest.

He kissed the top of her head gently before turning to Steve.

"You're gonna be an uncle." He said

Steve nodded with a smile, jumping over the couch to get to River and Bucky. He pulled River from Bucky's arms and hugged her. He whispered something to her before letting go and embracing Bucky.

    "Wait," Clint said, calling everyone back to reality "Congratulations but..Pepper and Mj are missing. We need to find them. Soon."

"Also where are the kids?" Sam asked "Steve, where are your god children and their mother, specifically?"

"Stark industries." Tony answered "So's Morgan. Can we find my wife now? Before Peter's anxiety causes him to die of starvation please?"

-----------------

Present day-Steve and Emily's apartment:

The moonlight shined through their red curtains as Emily tossed and turned in bed, whimpering. Steve sat up, gently brushing Emily's hair out of her face. Her nightmares had become more frequent since she learned Pepper had been taken and Steve had learned quickly to not wake her up.

Emily's dream:

A metal hand pressed against her throat as Emily slowly slid up the wall.

  "James." She whimpered.

She looked into her brother's eyes as the room went blurry. What had they done to him? She fought back, kicking him hard in the chest. He dropped her, stumbling backwards. She dodged as he charged her again. He growled in frustration.

"I don't want to fight you!" She yelled at him.

He charged her again and she swung at him. He caught her arm and pinned it behind her back. She twisted out of it, running straight into his metal hand once again. He pinned her against the wall again.

She had to break him out of this. Put a weakness in the wall they'd built in his mind.

    "I slept with Steve." She gasped out as her vision went black.

She felt his hand release and heard a distant "you what?" As she started to wake.

"Em? Baby, are you okay?" Steve asked as her eyes shot open.

She nodded sleepily.

"Just a bad dream."

"About what?"

"Hydra. The red room specifically."

He nodded worried.

  "Its already five." He said "Tony and Peter are leaving for Greenland. We need to get to the compound."

"Why so early?"

"There's a storm rolling in."