Dizzy

Steve and Emily entered the compound and Emily was immediately swept up in someone's arms.

   "Milly!" Bucky yelled as he spun around with his baby sister in his arms.

     "Milly?" Tony laughed.

   "Her nickname when we were kids." Steve said with a smile.

   "James. Put me down." Emily laughed.

He sat her down and she immediately became dizzy. Steve moved closer to her, putting his arm across her back as she fell. 

Tony looked concerned.

  "They're back?" Bucky asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

     "Back?" Tony asked

"Emily had dizzy spells when she was a kid." Steve explained. "that-"

He referenced her needing support.

"Is very similar to what happened during them." He continued before turning to Bucky "They've been happening for a week now."

    "I had dizzy spells as a kid too." Wanda said "They went away then started back up a few weeks before my powers manifested."

Steve looked at her. Bucky sat down next to Steve and smiled.

"Interesting but Emily doesn't have powers." Bucky laughed.

Emily's head was buried in Steve's chest. Jetlag had hit her hard. He smiled and stroked her hair.

   "Go rest." He said. "We've got this."

Nat and Clint entered the room. Almost as though she sensed her, Emily's eyes shot open and she ran to Natasha. 

  "Look at you!" She exclaimed.

She hugged Natasha and placed a hand on her growing stomach. Nat smiled.

  "You shouldn't be here." Tony said. "It's been proven the compound isn't safe."

   "I already tried to tell her. She's not gonna listen." Clint said.

     Emily and Natasha were busy chattering away in Russian. Natasha asked a question in her native tongue and Bucky, who had a bad habit of eaves dropping fell out of his chair.

    "Better not be." He growled over at the two girls.

   "Worry more about your  girlfriend's uterus and less about mine, James." Emily snapped in English.

"I mean that would explain the sudden dizzy spells." Wanda teased, loving the look of horror mixed with anger on Bucky's face

  "All three of them speak Russian?"Clint asked

Tony nodded before picking up on what Emily had just told her brother.

"What did you mean by that?!" He asked, panicked.

Emily just laughed.

"Nothing." She said