Chapter 9

Izukus POV*
When I opened my eyes it was dark. Till I saw a bright light out of the corner of my eye, I turned to see what it was but it was warm I want to go to it, it felt so welcoming.

My legs started moving on there own towards the light it felt amazing but before I could go any further I remembered something-something I had to do but I couldn't remember what it was.

I started hearing beeping and the warm light started fading, I was about to run to it but I couldn't I had to find out what I had to do so I turned around and ran the other way.

Just then I jolted awake, I looked around me to see I was in a house? 'fuck' Aizawas house.

"Really I chose death over this" "excuse me" I whip me head to the side to see Aizawa sitting there. "Ya no... Ok Satan you can take me now, I don't want to have deal with this shit"

I sat there for a few seconds be for excepting my fate... I'm stuck on earth.

"Hay Aizawa" "what" "why is there a bandage over my left eye I don't remember them injuring me there"

I looked him and saw a flash of gilt come across his face.

"After I found you in the ally I started to run back to my house but I was ambushed by about ten people half of them had mutation based quirks so it was pretty hard to deal with, I was in the middle of taking down some of them when I hurd one guy point you out to the others. I turned to see three guys around you"

He pause for a minute before continuing. " I was still surrounded by four people and I couldn't get to you before they cut one of your eyes"

He hung his head in shame, not wanting to make eye contact. No pun intended.

"Thanks for protecting me dadzawa but I have a few questions. Did you get injured? Where's present mic? Aren't you guys married? Did any of the thugs get away? Am I going to jail now? Cuz I can't walk! Do you have any cats? I love cats!"

He looked at me with a little surprised on his face before he got his feelings under control again.

"I only got a few minor injuries, stop being so selfless and worry about yourself, Hizashi is at the store picking up a few groceries, you Aren't going to jail cuz if you did then this fanfiction would be over, yes I have cats 8 to be exact, and good if you didn't like cats then you would have a hard time living with us"

"ok then" I took me a few minutes to register all the information before something not me 'live with us'. "WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN LIVE WITH YOU" I scream my blanket balling to the floor showing mg bandaged and scared body.

"Dont yell and let me explain"

About an hour later Aizawa was done explaining. I'm going to be living with him from now on so he can keep an eye on me.

I'm going to UA now starting in two months, that will give me enough time to adjust and heal and because school doesn't start for another two months.

I was sitting in my room talking to Aizawa when Present Mic bursts into the room. "Is he awake yet I'm so bor-" he stopped talking when he saw me.

"So he is awake I was getting bored and I got the supplies you asked for" I looked at Aizawa with suspicion.

"Don't worry it's just coffee and sleeping pills"

"ok what are the sleeping pills for"

"sleeping" I was still vary suspicious so I just stared at him.

It's been a couple of hours and I was exploring there house. Aizawa was right he does have cats there are three currently on me one on my head another one on my shoulders and I'm carrying one in my arms.

I walk into the living room and sit on the other side of the couch from Mic. "So little listener what do you do for fun"

I turn my head to answer and I hurd a click and I saw a phone in his hand. "Delete that" I say almost amediatly

"No way this is going on the wall"

I glared at him, I could just hack into his phone but my left eye still has bandages on it and I would rather not get dry eye.

"Fine whatever" I say with an angry pout. I don't pout ignore that.

"so you excited to start school" Mic asked trying to start a conversation.

"Well I'm excited to go to UA but there's a kid there I don't want to see"

"Oh what's his name we can deal with him" I look at him and he looked at me. "You'll find out when school starts"

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!
THIS WAS ALREADY EDITED!!!!