Chapter 5

Aizawas POV*

I was walking on the Takoba Municipal Beach, looking for the green haired boy. I was told that the green haired boy would go here and clean the area, so this was one of the first places I checked. It was completely clean, not a single piece of trash lay on the sand. Unfortunately, there was also not a single green haired boy either.

I walked around town hoping to find the kid but I had no luck. 

I did come across a kid with fluffy black hair and blue eyes. He did have the same round-ish head and fluffy hair that the green haired kid had, but not the freckles. 

'No luc- wait, the kid was talking to some spiky blonde with red eyes! That could help.' I turned around and ran back to the police station.

~2 hours later~

I was in front of the Bakugou's residents. Sadly, the detective couldn't come with since he had paperwork to do. 

I knocked on the door three times then waited..... 

I started hearing yelling and banging. I was getting worried 'till the door opened. 

"Hello, what can I do for you?" A young woman said sweetly with a smile. She looked almost exactly like the Blonde kid with red eyes.

"I'm looking for a kid, his name is Bakugou Katsuki." 

"Oh? What did that damn brat do now?" She questioned with her arms crossed, leaning against the door frame. She seemed like she expected Katsuki to have done something. 

"Nothing, ma'am. I'm just here to ask him about a kid with fluffy green hair, green eyes, and freckles on his face."

She looked me up and down before replying. "His name is Izuku Midoriya, he goes to the same school Katsuki does. Though, I don't know where Izuku lives anymore… He and his mother moved away a while ago. Why are you looking for him anyway?" She questioned. I bet it was because of my looks. As an underground Pro Hero, not many should know about me. 

"He is a part of a police case, but that's all I can tell you. Could you please tell me the school's name?" 

"It's Aldera High. It's a few blocks down South, past the local pharmacy." 

"Thank you ma'am. Just so you know, I am Pro Hero Eraserhead." I pulled out my hero license and showed her it before quickly placing it back in my scarf. "Have a good day, ma'am." I started to walk away back to the police station. 

"Y-you too!" I heard her yell out before I heard a door shut. I sigh in exhaustion.

~Three days later~

We had gotten enough evidence as well as a warrant to know It's the midoriya kid. We have all the heroes from UA. Nezu, for some reason, brought Endeavor against my own judgment as well. 

Me and three police officers were walking down the hall in Aldera High while all the other heroes were waiting outside. They were prepared to capture Glitch just in case he tried to escape when we confronted him. 

We were in front of his class now. All we had to do to get in the building was show our warrant and go on our merry way.

'God, I wish he could have been called to the office instead.' We opened the class door and walked in, hoping for the best.

~Izuku's POV~

I was having a funny feeling in my stomach today, like something's going to happen, something interesting. 

I walked into the school, getting the normal insults as always. People were also trying to trip and/or punch me. I got hurt already via Bakugou, so now I sport a black and bruised right eye. Kinda glad it didn't swell shut. 

I had to keep up my act of the quirkless and weak kid. One day, I'm going to show them who I really am..... 

Maybe that day was today.

~In class~

Class started and I was spacing out again because fortunately, I already knew the stuff we were learning.

To be honest, I probably know more then the second smartest person on earth. Nezu is the first.

I was sitting in class tuning out the rest of the world when I heard my name get called. "Izuku Midoriya, please come with us."

I looked up from my desk to see three Police Officers and Eraserhead standing in front of the class. 'Took them long enough ' 

"I knew I felt other people here.. Quick question, why'd you bring Endeavor? You know he wants to kill me... right?" They just looked at me with blank faces.

"Izuku Midoriya, please come with us for questioning." I looked them straight in the eyes.

"No"

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

THIS WAS ALREADY EDITED!!!!