Chapter 15

Izukus POV*
Class ended and the purple haired kid started to pack up fast he was going to go to his next class, Haha not on my watch bitch.

"Hay what's you're name" I asked him "Shinsou" he started to walk out the door I new what he was trying to do its not going to work though.

"That's a nice name so what do you like to do for fun" he looked at me annoyed "if I tell you my quirk will you leave"

He asked in a harsh tone but of course I've had worse like Endeavor or Aizawa when he's mad.

"Probably not"

"ugh I can brain wash people when the answer me"

"Oh that's cool vary helpful are you planning on being a hero"

He looked at me shocked but then nodded." why do you look so shocked when I said that"

"because only my dad's ever said that to me"

"Really sorry to hear that" I gave him a pat I the back and looked forward.

He just shrugged and started walking and I of course being the awesome person I am followed him.

~End of the day~
We we're leaving school now and he finally started talking, we had some small talk here and there till we showed up at his house.

"Wow you got a nice house"
I say staring at the building. It was a two stories house painted a grayish blue with white trim. There was a nice flower garden by the stairs and the side walk leading up to the house.

"thanks want to come in"

"sure but if I die I won't hesitate to steel all your coffee" He did a dramatic gasp as we walk inside.

"I'm home" he yelled, it was quite for a minute till I started to here stomping then a really loud and energetic voice yell.

"SHINSOU HOW WAS SCHOOOOOL DID ANYONE BULLY YOU-YOU KNOW I CAN MAKE THEM GO DEFF RIGHT"

Then a tired and gruff voice say "if you keep yelling your going to make him go deff Mic" 'ah fuck it's Eraser and Mic there his parents they didn't have a kid last time I ch- oh yeah I fucked with time'

I stayed quiet trying to hide my presents best as possible, they didn't seem to notice so I slowly started inching to the door.

"Oh and I made a friend actually, his name Izu- what are you doing" Shinsou ask.

"Uh trying to avoid social interaction" he just stared at me. "Hay don't judge me you're parents are pros so of course I'm going to try not to socialize with them! I have issues ok"

They just stared at me. "Ok this is getting awkward see you at school Shinsou" I was about to walk out the door when Eraser got me.

"how did you know we were pros"

"I know every pro in Japan now please save the question for when I go to jail"

Mic came up and asked me "Why would you go to jail"

"because I'm stupid and I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong time" I explained.

Shinsou was just standing in the background watching like we're some kind of comedy show.

Now you all know Aizawa he is a vary.... Suspicious person so he just kept staring at me, so I did a vary stupid thing and through a mini glitter bomb at him.

He was now as pretty as a rainbow, sadly not as happy as one.

"Well I'll have to talk to you later Shinsou cuz you're dad looks like he's going to kill me"

"Ok then bye" then I ran out the door Aizawa of course following close behind.

"I'M SORRY I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE STARING IT WAS MY DEFENSE MECHANISM"

Police saw him chasing me and stopped him but I just kept running. That's how you escape a hobo guy or girls or attack helicopters.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!
Don't worry I'll get a good chapter in.
THIS WAS ALREADY EDITED!!!!