Chapter 22

Izukus POV*
Sad the hero's weren't able to finish are fun little game. How boring.

.
.
.
.
Let's go break into UA!... Again!

~~~
I was walking around in the UA halls, I hacked the cameras and put them on a loop so they wouldn't see me.

You also may be wondering how I got through the gate. I stoll Mics ID he's way easier to steal from then Eraser.

Anyways I was walking around and got bored so I started looking in rooms.

I came across these big medial doors, they look familiar well everything in UA looks familiar.

I was about to open the doors when they suddenly flew off their hinges with a big explosion.

'oh yeah the support course.... Wait oh fuck the support course!!!'

I did a back flipped before I could hit the wall.

Then someone flew into me.

"Oh I'm so sor- your not supposed to be here" Mei hatsumi (sorry if I slept it wrong) "what makes you say that"

'oh fuck Mei'

"Your that vigilante that's been running around for years"

"Yeah well if I wasn't supposed to be here how come I can walk in front of the cameras with ease"

I walked back and forth in front of the cameras to try and get her to think I'm allowed to be here.

"... Ok! Do you want to see my babys!!"

"Sure"

She then dragged me into the class room.

We spent a whole hour looking at and making new 'babys' we would have made more 'babys' if eraser didn't walk through the door.

"Mei it's past- Glitch!? What are you doing here"

Eraser I watched as he wrapped me in is capture weapon.

"Wait he's not supposed to be here"

"No"

"Yeah I hacked the cameras. I got bored ok not my fault but I want to show you a new thing I've been trying to master"

"No more rainbow glitter bombs your coming with me"

"Yeah and when did I ever listen to you? Never now watch this it will really piss you off and hopefully not get me to black out"

I started to glitch and before Eraser could eraser my quirk I teleported onto a roof..... It takes a lot of energy out of me I usually only do that when I get super stressed.

So after a few seconds I blacked out.

'damnit I didn't teleport to my base'

Thankfully my mask would only come off if I said certain few words... Something life forth wall.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Erasers POV*
After Glitch disappeared I ran out the door and told all the staff to go out looking for him.

I was running on the roofs when I saw four cloaked figures carry Glitch into a mini van.

'fuck'

I ran to the van and jumped on the roof of the car but right as I landed I was bounced back into the air.

Before I could get back to the van it was already gone.

I ran around all night searching for the van but I could never find it.

I went into UA late the next day witch never happens when I walked into the staff room I was bombarded with questions.

"Everyone shut up we have an emergency, Glitch was kidnapped last night after he over used his quirk some people wearing cloaks took him Mic you watch over my class I'm going to go to nezu"

I was about to walk in his office when his door opened.

"I already heard"

"You were spying on us?"

"No"

"You were spying on us."

"Yeah I was, anyways let's go look for your vigilante"

"he's not mine he didn't even like me he just uses me for entertainment"

"Sure I remember when I would play chess with him"

"Oh no it's flash back time"

Aizawa groaned in annoying

Flash back

Nevus POV*
I was sitting on my roof watching the stars when suddenly a person walks up behind me.

"Its unusual to see you here your usually were there's more crime"

"Got bored it's a slow night to night"

"Really well would you like to play a game of chess"

"Sure but your not aloud to ask questions"

We played a few rounds of chess, me of course wining all but he did come close every time I bet if we played again he would win.

But sadly he had to go and catch villains. I was excited to play another game with him.

He would always talk about Eraser he would always state facts and fanboy about him saying he was his favorite hero.

Aizawa wouldn't fanboy about Glitch but he did worry whenever he would talk about him, it's like his Dadzawa switch was turned on just like when ever he talked about Shinsou.

So I waited on the roof every night I saw him a few times but it was only when a villain was throwing him around or when a hero was chasing him.

But every time he came by he would always wave to me.

So I would wait on the roof hoping to play another game.

End of flash back.

"That was an annoying flash back"

"You think every thing is annoying, now lets go those people have bad intentions"

I heard Aizawa growl under his breath about 'his' problem child being a trouble magnet.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!
Sorry it took so long I got a little writers block.