Chapter 31

Izukus POV*
The fire was everywhere, everyone was screaming I couldn't move. What happened where did it all go wrong.

*a few hours earlier*

We driving walking to school, Aizawa was with Eri getting a check-up, so Mic was driving me and Shinso to school.

Nothing bad has happened so that's nice, the dots are now gone out of my eyes so it's only a matter of time before I go.

"Hay Shinso can I talk to you at lunch today," I ask him with a nice smile. I'm pretty sure he knows what I'm going to talk to him about.

"Oh yeah, on the roof?" I nod and smile at him, I turn and look back out the window.

When I got to school I started to have a bad feeling. I acted like everything was normal but checked everything I could.

The pit in my atomic only grew the closer lunch came. I couldn't find anything wrong and when I checked the school with my Quirk I couldn't find anything wrong.

I walked with Shinso to the roof in silence. When we got there I didn't say anything.

"Is this about your eye"

"Yes, I'm going to die soon at least I think I am. Im not from this timeline I changed It when I was sent back in time. But some God didn't like that, she tried to put me back but I told her that I would never give up because everyone deserves a happy ending. So she gave me a time limit and my limit is almost up" I finish my little speech with a sad smile when I looked at him he was crying.

"Why y-you can't die, you can go y-your my best friend my- my b-brother. What do our dads think of this" he was trying to keep his composure.

Tears slowly fell from my eyes, I didn't look him in the eyes. "I didn't tell them"

"W-what"

"I left a flash drive on my bed under my pillow plug it into the TV" I was balling now.

"I-i wish I could sta-y but some h-heros just don't get there ha-happy ending" u felt arms around me, I cling to him scared that if I let go he will disappear.

Shinso was about to say something but the roof caved with a big boom and everything went black.

When I woke up there was fire everywhere, I couldn't see anything through all the smoke but I heard signs and screaming.

I tried to get up but I was stuck under a rock when I tried to move it I screen in pain.

Tears trickle down my ash-covered face, I look around and find Shinsou a few feet away.

"S-shinso, SHINSO YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP, SHINSO PLEASE" I scream as loud as my lungs let me, but he didn't move.

I try to move my leg only to scream out in pain again. I look around but all I could see was ash, fire, and rubble.

I sit up ignore the pain to the best of my ability. I couldn't get out unless I teleport but if I do that I could pass out.

But Shinso was losing blood at an alarming rate and the heroes haven't found us yet.

I gathered all the strength I had and teleported to Shinsos side. I collapse my head is pounding and black spots are covering my vision.

I look at my leg and see the bone protruding out of it. I through up ignoring the blood leaking from my mouth and focused on Shinso.

His head was bleeding and his arm is sitting wonky he had a bar in his leg.

I grab Shinso and home him close to my chest, I use my Quirk to see where Mic and Aizawa were.

After I spotted the I used the last of my strength and teleport to them.

I collapse there was yelling, someone was grabbing me and moving us around I heard Aizawa and Mic.

Slowly I let sleep take me, not knowing if I will wake up again.

°°°
Beep... Beep... Beep.

Slowly I opened my eyes, I tried to move my head but it felt like it was tired down same with my arms and legs.

"Hello" my voice was raspy, and everything was blurry. A black blob and a yellow blob came into view.

"Hay Dadzawa and Papamic" I smile up at them happy I could see them one last time before u go.

"Izuku thank God your ok" one of them said, I think it was Mic I'm not sure.

Beep... Beep... Beep.

"Yeah, hay I love you both. But I'm not going to be here much longer" I think a tear ran down my face but I'm not sure.

"... What are you talking about, the doctor said you were fine we can go home in a couple of days" Aizawa spoke up voice wobbly.

"No Im dying you see I can't move at all, and this was going to happen soon anyway I don't have time to explain. Just look under my pillow" I think someone grabbed my hand.

Beep... Beep... Beep.

"Izuku don't say that, you're just really injured"

"Look at my eye, all the dots are gone my time is up. I can't stop a god I'm sorry" my voice cracked and I was now crying.

"I love you guys, tell Shinso and Eri I love them" my eyes felt heavy, she was pulling me I know she is.

"We love you too but you aren't dying stop saying that" I could tell they were both crying even through my blurry vision.

Beep..... Beep..... Beep.....

"Thanks for making me feel loved again" I closed my eyes and let death take me.

Beep....... Beeeeeeeeeep.

"IZUKU!"

°°°
"Thanks for giving me the time to save them" I smiled up at the Deity.

"I'm happy I did Izuku, you did a good job. Now it's time for you to go" I smiled at her and she smiled back I fell back into my sleep that's probable death.

°°°
I opened my eyes to a bright light. 'So this is heaven, it smells weird. Wait why am I crying.'

"He's so cute"

What.

"He has your eyes"

I was finally able to see, I look up and see a lady with green hair and eyes... Wait Inko!?

"Let's call him Izuku" I couldn't see the man who said that I finally stopped crying.

Shit, IM GOING TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH PUBERTY AGAIN!!!! NO!

wait where is Aizawa, Mic, and Shinso. Eri hasn't been born yet, do they have quirks here? I have so many questions.

A new life, huh.

The End.