Chapter 4

Izuku's POV*
I was standing in the alleyway, mask off. "Wow, you're as old as me, maybe even younger.." The purple haired boy stated.

He took out his phone and took a picture. "You're that vigilante that's been running around, right?"

"Yes." I answered. 'No! I have to stop..! Let's see, I can still think so that's good… Maybe if I concentrate hard enough..'

I felt like something snapped before I was back in control. "Delete that or else." I threatened, holding up a blade to his neck. He looked at me then his phone.

"Oh? And what will you do if I don't?" I grab my mask from his hand and put it back on. I then pulled up a screen via my quirk and started to hack into his phone. After looking through for a bit as the purple haired boy stood still, I deleted the picture from his phone.

"There! Now there is no more evidence." I proudly stated, placing my blade back in my shoe. The purple haired boy looked surprised, quickly looking through his phone to find the picture gone from his album.

"Wah-"

"Don't even try to track me down. I'm Japan's greatest hacker! I mean, it's kinda my quirk but still."

He looked at me for a second before finally speaking. "You know, you just told me your quirk. I can tell the police now.."

"Nah, it's not in the system so it wont work. I also already hacked all the police stations so even if you give them info, it will disappear within minutes."

I look at the purple haired boy which made me think; he looks like Eraserhead. He had bags under his eyes - almost as big as mine - and his hair sticks up like Eraser when Eraser uses his quirk. He also smells like coffee and cats, and last but not least he's most likely an insomniac with the eyebags.

"Hey, I've got a question for you." I state with my hands at my hips. He looked at me with suspicion.

"What..?"

"Are you related to Eraser at all? You know, Pro Hero Eraserhead?"

"No, I'm not. Now move. I've got to go to the police station." Wait, he's still going!?

"Ugh fine, I'll just change my appearance whenever I go out into public. Thanks a lot, eyebags!" I then disappeared. Just like my mother….

Hitoshi's POV*
I walked out of the alley, letting myself finally relax.

'Damn, he was as short as a gnome. A scary gnome with a knife.'

I shivered at the thought.

Then I slapped myself in the face and walked into the police station. I was so distracted by my thoughts, I didn't even know I was there yet.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" I looked at the person at the front desk. It was a guy with a cat head. I wanted to pet him- no! Stay focused!

"Um yea, I just had a run in with the vigilante Glitch and saw his face." The cat person looked shocked and didn't even try to hide it. "Ok sir, please wait a minute." He got up and walked down a random hall.

A few minutes later, he came back with a detective and Eraserhe- oh my God It's Eraserhead!!! My Favorite Hero Ever!!!!!!!

"Hello, I'm detective Tsukauchi. This is Pro Hero Eraser head. Straight to the point, I heard you saw Glitch's face?"

"U-um, yea.." I suddenly became nervous.

"Ok, please follow me to the interrogation room."

We walked down a bland hall for a bit before stopping and walking into a basic looking room. 'It makes me want to sleep, honestly.'

I took a seat while the hero and detective took a seat across from me. "Ok, let's get this over with. My quirk is a human lie detector, so please do tell the truth."

"Ok, so he's a boy who's about 5'5. He's 14 or 15 years old, he has fluffy green hair with black roots, green eyes, and has freckles on his face."

The detective was writing while Eraserhead won't stop staring. "Continue."

"Um, he said that if you look for him on your computers or look for any files that you wouldn't find anything. He said he deleted everything and took the files. He also said that he's going to change his appearance so you wouldn't be able to find him in public."

Tsukauchi looked to be annoyed as he chewed on his pen while Eraserhead looked to be in deep thought.

"I've met someone with those exact looks."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS WAS ALREADY EDITED!!!!