Chapter 19

Izukus POV*
It was 6:45 in the morning I was walking to the mall to meet Aizawa and see which people or hero's he chose to find me.

The mall started to come into view and so did the silhouette of three people.

"WHAT THE FUCK! you brought the number 5 pro hero, (just a little thing school for them didn't start yet so All Might is still the number one and Hawks is still the number four) Dabi and the underground pro hero Shigaraki, I was expecting you to bring midnight, snipe or even nezu! I was not expecting them"

"Wait how do you know about me I'm a well hidden pro" Shigaraki questions.

I just reached into my bag and pulled out my handy dandy hero analyst note book and let him read it.

"I have all the pros in Japan not all in that particular note book but yeah"

"You know how dangerous that is to have for you and all the pros" Dabi asked well reading my notes on him.

"Yes that's why it's all coded here I'll show you"

I took the note book from him and shut it then I have it back to him.

"Now try to read it" he opens the book and started to skim through the pages.

"What the fuck I've never seen anything like this how did you do this" Shigaraki asks well Dabi is still trying to read.

"You'll have to ask me if your able to catch me for now I got to run"

I grabbed my note book and ran into the store they were close behind.

There was no one in the store at the moment besides some workers and maybe a few early birds.

So I was just running from them, that's all I could do for now not even all of the stores are opened yet.

I see why Eraser chose Dabi and Shigaraki. There both great at maneuvering around people and obstacles, there also great at catching up to the people they are chasing.

Dabi may be a long range fighter but hes fast and flexible he can adapt easily under pressure.

Shigaraki is a close range fighter he's also fast and great at adjusting to new situations he also is good at reading people like books, good thing I'm not a book.

~half an hour later~

Well I was hiding in a store I bumped into someone, I turned around and it was a kid with tape dispensers for elbows he probably has a tape quirk.

"Sorry didn't mean to bump into you but why are you hiding"

"I'm playing a game of hide and seek with some pros if you don't mind me asking what's your quirk"

"You kinda sound like a villain, and my quirk allows me to shoot tape out of my elbows"

"Cool quirk and no I'm not a villain I just made a deal with a hero if they catch me they can talk to me I've been avoiding him all week and if he catches me today then we can talk"

"That sounds interesting well good luck"

"Thanks bye oh and fix the forth wall for me please"

"I'll try but I might not be able to you, guys shattered that thing"

"Yeah sorry"

I waved to him then walked through the store.

I came across some walkie talkies and got four.

I ran around on the 3rd floor of the mall looking for the group of pros, I know it's stupid.

I spotted them so I waved Eraser down, he saw me just as I threw three walkie talkies at him.

He caught them and turned them on.

what's this?

"I thought you might want to talk to me, I am awesome"

You know we could just use these to split up and find you

Said Shigaraki in a bored voice.

"That's not going to work but good luck"

I waved at them then ran away.

I have to have lunch with my dad at 12:00 hawks will be taking my place.

Said Dabi.

"Is that even allowed"

You never said it wasn't

Said Eraser I could just here his smirk from here.

"I'm ignoring you now"

I then shut of the walkie and went to hide in the sealing.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!
THIS WAS ALREADY EDITED!!!!