Chapter 6

Izuku POV*

"I would put the guns down, someone could get hurt..! I mean, I wouldn't mind them getting hurt, but on my watch? Never." I mused as I stood up with my arms crossed.

Eraser just stared at me for a few seconds. 

"If you Extras are here for this worthless nerd, you're wasting your time! Damn nerd can't do a thing, much less fight!" Bakugou laughed with his goons behind him.

While Bakugou was ranting, I took out my mask and placed it on my face, then took off my school uniform to show my vigilante costume. I'm a very paranoid person as you can tell.

"Bakugou, when are you going to learn to stop being so full of yourself?" He looked at me with pure shock evident on his pale face. 

"Well, Eraser, good luck trying to catch me! You'll need it." I jumped out the window nearest to me, but of course not before throwing a glitter bomb in there. The room was coated in glitter!

I landed in an alleyway and started running to the wall where there where no heroes.

I jumped up the wall and just as I was jumping off from the top of the wall, a giant fire ball flew over my head.

And right into the Orphanage!

(How Ironic)

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

It's short because of the up coming holiday and I'm having troubles in school in really sorry!!!!!! I'll try to post as soon as I can again.

THIS WAS ALREADY EDITED!!!!