Chapter 3

Izukus POV*

I checked my phone to see that there was a person challenging me to a game of chess. 

His name was Chimera. Now, my name is Glitch, so I'm pretty sure Nezu found out who I am. Don't ask how I knew it was Nezu.

Chimera 

Hello Glitch, would you like to play a game of chess?

Glitch 

Under one condition.

Chimera 

And what would that be?

Glitch

Change your name to RatSatan or Nezu.

RatSatan

Ok, how did you know I was nezu?

Glitch

>:D

RatSatan 

???

Glitch 

We're not here to talk and you're not going to really get anything out of me so let's play.

RatSatan 

Fine by me!

After playing a few rounds with RatSatan, I had to go.

Glitch

Well, Nezu, I gotta go on patrol now so, talk to you later.

RatSatan 

Goodbye!

Glitch

Bye!

I don't trust that rat. 

Doing what I do best, I hacked into UA quickly and deleted all traces of me before Nezu could do anything. I soon after went out for patrol.

~~~

I was jumping around and saw some guy with fluffy purple hair getting pulled into an alley by some thug.

"Give me all your money, kid." The kid in question looked around my age and he is taller than me.... 

What am I talking about, everyones taller than me!

Anyway, the kid looked bored while the thug looked distracted talking to the purple haired kid, so I jumped down behind them and knocked the thug out. 

"That was easier than I thought." I was about to tie up the thug when some other guys came out.

"Can't believe that actually worked!" One of the thugs laughed.

"Y'all are stupid." They all looked at me confused. 

"When you try to ambush someone, you don't talk. You stay in the shadows. Also, do you really think four people are going to be able to take me out?" I laugh. "Well, you're gravely mistaken." 

A few seconds later, all the thugs were on the ground tied up. "Hey, what's your name?" I looked at the purple haired boy, not hearing him correctly.

"Wha-" My body froze and my muscles tensed.

"Take off your mask." I did as I was told, freaking out in the process. 

'What's happening?! Dammit, I got to stop! No, my body won't listen!' My thoughts halt in shock as my mask was now off, revealing my identity. 

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!

Ru-ro what's going to happen next I honestly don't know!!!

THIS WAS ALREADY EDITED!!!!