A/N

Izuku midoriya

Age: 14

Height: 5'5

Look: green hair, emerald green eyes, freckles across his face, and a scar over his left eye. (That will come later in the story)

Vigilante name: Glitch

Quirk: Hacking
User can hack anything they want even human and animal bodys.
They don't need WI-FI for there phones or any electronic because they instantly connect to the user if the user wants them to.
When they use their quirk a green screen pops up in from of them with a key bored.

Draw back:
If used for to long they will get terrible migraines.
If they look at the scream for too long they will get bad dry eye, if the user uses it too much there eyes can start to bless resulting in a blindness for a few hours.

This can be avoided by using eye drops, they can also use a special pair of glasses so they can look at the screen longer.

Just some random info:
Izuku can stair at the screen for 3 hours with the glasses and 2 without.
Izuku also in Insomniac because of his terrible sleep schedule.

A/N
The reason why the spelling is terrible on here is partly because of the device I'm working on it auto corrects almost everything even if is spelled right BUT I am still bad at spelling.
ALSO ALL THE CHAPTERS I'VE POSTED HAVE BEEN CORRECTED IF I STILL HAVE MISTAKES PLEASE TELL ME AND I WILL CORRECT THEM!!!!!

Izuku hero costume except he has goggles like the one hawks where's and a mask with spiky green teeth and a voice changer.