Chapter 16

Izukus POV*
I just did the stupidest fucking thing ever a Couple hours ago I threw a glitter bomb at a pro not just any pro Eraserhead the guy that's been trying to catch me for years you know that guy.

Anyways I was back home laying in bed I was really sad again.

Know one can remember me and I'm still to young to go to UA but I don't even think I want to anymore.

What if I just quit I don't think the pro hero's cops and detective will mined, and from what I've heard I was a jerk before I came back.

Not the vigilante I was in the last time line the one with glitter bombs stupid jokes and a good relationship with pros.

I miss that timeline, but I don't want to change it I'm happy for Shigaraki and Dabi. They deserve this, I don't know where Toga is or Twice, and I don't know what All For One is planning but I'm happy for those two, I'm also happy for Shinsou he has a family he can trust.

If I could go back to my other timeline I wouldn't I'm fine as long as others are happy.

~on patrol~
I was hoping around like the Easter bunny looking for eggs- just kidding! Like hell we are doing that we got to find some crime... And Eraserhead I've got to ask him some questions.

I hurd a scream from a few roofs down so I ran to it guess who it was Shinsou. He was surrounded by three people, I jumped into action right away.

The guy through a punch at me but I blocked it with my arm and gave him an uppercut, he stumbled for a bit and right when he was about to get his footing back I kneed him in the giblets, it did not look fun.

After that guy fell unconscious I turned two the other girls, one had a black eye I'm guessing from Shinsou but now he was restrained with some rope.

I was about to jump into action again but I hurd a tump behind me. I glanced back quickly and it was a vary angry Eraser.

"what's up Eraser" I said but he just walked past me. The girls got ready to fight but they were down in seconds.

You know that motherly strength mother's get when there child Is in danger well that's what Eraser got except instead of motherly power it was his Dadzawa strength. Shinsou got lectured after that then brought home.

Well Eraser was doing that I waited for the cops to come I got bored so I went and asked them some questions.

"Hay you" I pointed at the guy.

"Why were you trying to kidnap him"

"heh like id tell you"

"I'll knee you again-"

He started to panic then speak. "Ok ok we found out that kid was Erasers so we thought if we got him we could take down Eraserhead you know kill the kid in front of Eraser we could break him"

I was about the question him more but the police were getting close so I ran to fined Eraser.

When I found Eraser he was heading back from his house he didn't seem happy and still had some glitter on him from when well you already know.

"Hay Eraser" He just ignored me and kept on with his patrol route. I had to tell him, but every time I tried to get his attention he would ignore me I got mad cuz I don't really have control over my emotions, and when I don't have control over my emotions my quirk will kinda well glitch, and that's exactly what happened.

I started to glitch and I transported right in front of him. He looked really shocked. "Glitch what the fu-" I looked at him in horer. Before he could finish that sentence I glitched into the air high in the air, like super high.

So right now I was falling to my death kind of like megamind but instead of that gun thing that turned him into a cube to save my life, it was Eraser.

Right before I hit the ground he caught me in mid air. He landed on another roof and put me down. He was about to ask questions but I just hugged him.

I'm Still A Child Ok What Do You Expect!!!! He just hugged me back awkwardly. Cause just remember the old time line I was an ass.

"Sorry" I let go of him quickly and then interrupted him again.

"Anyways, The villains said they found out about your kid so you have to be careful, ok bye" I ran away to embarrass to face him.

Already Edited