Chapter 27

Eraserheads POV*
I was sitting next to glitch he started to move around in his sleep and was mumbling.

He then stopped he looked kinda mad... His hair suddenly started glowing and then it stopped like it never happened.

Then his eyes snap open.

"You're finally awake it seems like your fever also went down so that's good"

He slowly turned his head towards me.

"I take it you know who I am now"

"Yeah the doctors ran some blood tests you were on your own at such a young age"

"Oh I forgot to delete the file, well shit"

He reached up to his face and said 'Fourth wall' and the mask made a quiet click. He told the mask off and looked at me.

"Hello Eraserhead"

I was shocked his right eye was now dark purple with little white dots in it, they looked like stars.

"What the- what happened to your eye"

...

"Nothing happened to my eye it was always like this there is such thing as color contacts"

Izukus POV*
"What the- what happened to your eye"

Ah yes, my eye this is where my amazing lying skills come in.

"Nothing happened to my eye it was always like this there is such thing as color contacts"

He gave me an ok then got up to get the nurse.

~flash back~
I stared at the Goddess of time refusing to back down.

"Fine then let's make a deal, I'll give you two months to change this timeline in these two months the color in your right eye will start to fade once it's fully white you will disappear"

Disappear but where will I go?

"You can still back out of this deal if you want"

"No ill do it"

The Goddess held out her hand, once my hand to her hers everything around me started to fade and I woke up in the hospital room

~end of flash back~

"Wait Izuku what are you doing here"

My head snapped to we're Hitoshi is sitting, Mic looked like he just started to wake up.

"Oh hi Hitoshi yeah I'm glitch"

He just stared at me with a black face.

"What the fuck do you mean your glitch what do you do this to everyone just wake up in a hospital bed after having a high ass fever with a giant hole in your arm and leg-"

"Oh I forgot about that"

"-and say 'oh hey what's up F.Y.I. I'm glitch by the way-"

"I don't sound like that"

"-the vigilant that everyone knows about' And what's up with your eye"

"Nothing I just wore eye contact"

The nurse came in and started to check on my vitals and shit.

After half an hour he said we could leave the hospital.

"Well thank you for that but I have some stuff to do see you later"

And there it is, eraser's scarf wrapped around my torso and he dragged me to their car.

"So are we going to UA"

"Yep"

"I'm not allowed to leave then"

"Yep"

"Can I jump out of the car"

"Nope"

Fuck.

He pulled up to UA and parked in the UA garage.

Aizawa dragged me out of the car and to Nezus office. He opened the door not even knocking.

"Hello Eraser, Hitoshi, mic, and Izuku"

"I'm pretty sure you already know what happened in the hospital room"

Eraser said putting me in a chair.

"Yep I heard everything Izuku I'm going to enroll you in UA"

Wow just like the last timeline.

"Fine"

"Wait your fine with this"

Eraser said.

"If I don't agree I'm going to jail *even though I could probably break out*"

The last part was mumbled so none of them heard it... Well, Nezu probably did but that doesn't matter.

"You'll be staying with eraser you seem to know him and he's a hero so this will work perfectly"

"Yeah ok let's go problem child school starts Monday"

"School starts Monday me me me problem child me me me"

I said walking out of the room mocking eraser. He slapped me on the head.

"Hahaha"

"Problem child"

He grumbles out again.

When we got back to his house he dragged me to their guest bedroom.

"This is your room now got it you can do whatever you want to it we will go shopping for you Sunday so tomorrow I guess no patrolling"

"Ughh but eraser I have so many glitter bombs left and I don't sleep at night"

"Well you're going to have to learn to good luck I'm still trying to teach myself"

It's not possible for me to sleep actually I have my body to make sure I only have to sleep once a month and I already slept this month.

When I did hack my body into not letting me sleep I slept for 29 days straight.

I don't know how I didn't die from starvation but I woke up 29 days later. I went on YouTube and caught myself up to see what I missed.

Turns out there was some guy crashed in a park he had black wings. He was out cold.

The news said a child and a brown hair guy punched a cop that was trying to apprehend him for illegal quirk use.

The brown-haired guy and child that kept screaming pog ran with the guy into a getaway car.

You wouldn't believe who was driving through. It was the guy who kept screaming about hating orphans the same guy who threw me into an orphanage.

Oh God, I want a picture with them so bad.

Before Eraserhead walked out the door I stopped him.

"Hay did you guys ever get the people from the park incident"

"... No there no we're to be found"

"Oh, I'm going to get a picture with them one day"

"Why do you have to go and find people like that to admire"

"Because there awesome we need more people like that in the world"

"No, we really don't"

"Sure eraser good night"

"Good night Izuku"

He walked out of their my room with a wave and a small smile.

A few minutes later Hitoshi walked into my room with a deck of cards.

"Heard you can't sleep wanna play"

"Hell yeah I do"

He grins and we both sat down on my bed staying up for hours playing.

I'll make the most of these last two months.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!