Chapter 30

Izukus POV*
This is so fun having to wear bandages it's one of the best things to do. I just love getting injured.

"Izuku where did you get that glitter bomb, and why are you putting it in your school backpack," Aizawa asked well rubbing his temple in annoyance.

"Well last time I didn't have one I GOT FUCKING STABBED" I yelled throwing my hands in the air to reveal the bandages.

"Listen I'm sorry that happened but you can't bring those to school" Aizawa got up walking over to me.

"Shouta Aizawa if you touch my bombs you will never sleep again," I said starting him in the eyes with a blank face. He nods then goes up stares probably to walk up Shinsou and Eri.

I finish packing in my backpack hiding it then bedding to the bathroom to clean my wounds.

I look in the mirror and notice my eye has slightly faded. some of the white dots have also disappeared. I sigh and move on with my day.

We get to school and head to Recovery Girls office.

"I don't know what's with guys and getting injured especially you Izuku-" she keeps lecturing us only stopping to give Eri a sucker.

This went on till the bell rang and we had to go to our separate classes.

I walk down the halls and to my class ignoring everyone heading over to m desk and putting my head down.

I laid there for a couple of seconds till someone smacked me on the head.

"No sleeping in class midoriya"

Aizawa says hiding a smile behind his scarf, I mutter demon under my breath and watch the bored well he explains some fighting technics.

My eyes start to blur and sting but I ignore it and keep watching class, after a few minutes my eye stops burning and I keep listening like nothing happened.

That happened till lunch role around, I went to meet with shinsou talk to the old Deku squad being eri some lunch then finally me, and shinsou go to the roof to eat.

"It's way quieter up here we should have eaten here since day one"

I say smiling at shinsou then starting munching down on my food.

"Yeah hay uh your purple eye what's wrong with it"

Shinsou asks carefully like I'm some wild cat about to run away.

"What are you talking about"

I put a hand over m eye in confusion like it's going to do anything. Shinsou gives me a confused star once again.

"The white dots are gone and the eye is better dull if you look close enough someone might think your blind"

"Wait what- "

I take it my phone do see the purple is lighter. I stare at it a little longer.

"Shit I thought I had more time"

"Izuku what are you talking about, every day I see your eye change do you have another quirk of something"

I start stuttering trying to make up an excuse I'm usually better at lying than this but I never liked to lie to the people I was close with.

After a while shinsou puts a hand over my mouth stopping me from spewing more nonsense.

"It's fine if you don't want to tell me I trust you"

"Thank you I would love to tell you but it's not time yet"

"Ok izuku ill wait"

After lunch, we go back to class I know my time is almost up I have a few days left at the very most.

I spend the last bit of time I have with my friends and new family I'm finally happy.

I may not be able to control my quirk to the full extent but I'm still happy I can spend time with everyone.

Almost done...
Sorry, it took so long I'm slowly losing my will to write. Good bye!