Chapter 13

(⚠Hey this is a warning this has manga spoilers a lot of manga spoilers so if you don't know any of this do not read it will spoil it⚠)

Izuku POV*
So I did some research using my quirk of course and found out his quirk will were off when ever the user feels like it but the longer he waits the weaker he gets till he dies.

If he dies I will automatically go back to my timeline also I get to see a little bit of the future in my time line it's not good so I can- no have to stop it now.

After reading his info I got up and found a new abandoned place to live a wear house that they took down when I was around five.

I'll make a new vigilante costume and be a vigilante till I can go back, im so excited I missed being a vigilante and I'm running from different pros so I can't wait to see how that plays out.

~~~
Oh My God im on my forth day being a vigilante here and I haven't even been close to getting caught, I have seen and been chased by lots of pro hero's including the Old Fucking Symbol Of Peace!!!!!

Her name his nana her quirk float I'm actually running from her right now and damn she may be slower then all might but she's way smarter.

"HAY I'M HACKER WHAT'S YOUR NAME" I had to change my vigilante name for safety reasons.

"YOU CAN CALL ME NANA AND HOW OLD ARE YOU-YOU SEAM A LITTLE YOUNG"

I stop, this place is different from the newer Japan but I caught on quickly. "Well sense im only going to be here for a little bit I might as well tell you somethings"

She didn't try to catch me she just sat down it he edge of the roof. "Ok how old are you"

"I'm fifteen"

"really wow how come you're a vigilante"

I thought about telling her and she seemed safer then all might so might as well tell her ant going to hurt anyone.... Maybe.

"Well to tell you the truth the only reason I'm here is because someone with a time quirk sent me here they where a villain I was fighting and they used there quirk on me right before the pros showed up"

"really so you where a vigilante in the future then"

"yes and damn was It fun that's actually how I met my family"

"oh that's nice so does that mean you know what's go to happen to all of us in the future"

" uh yes actually- WAIT"

"This hasn't happened yet but I need to stop this"

"what, what's wrong can I help" I look at her then quickly go over the thing I saw on the future and the things I hurd.

"Yes actually your the only person who can stop this" She looked at me then got up.

"Tell me what I need to do"

"Okay I know you don't trust me but I need you to follow me to a safer place" She looked skeptical at first but then nodded and followed me.

-At the warehouse-
"So this is where you've been hiding"

"Yes and after this meeting I'll probably move again" She looked at me and I knew she was probably thinking of plans just in case I turn on her. Witch won't happen.

"Okay now thet I know where safe I need I can tell you this" she looked at me with a serious face.

"Every one for all user went up against a guy named All For One"

"How do you know about this"

"In the future I found out about All Mights true power then I did some research and hacking and poof here I am with all this dangerous information, but anyway back to the topic at hand, you are going to go up against this guy to and you will.... Die"

I looked at her in the eyes.

"I know this already so why are you telling me this what is so important that you have to remind me that I don't have much time left"

"I did not mean to make you sad but In the future your great-grandson will be taken by All For One and turned into a villain"

She had a look of pure horror on her face. "What but how"

"You told All Might and Grand Torino That you wanted them to have nothing to do with hero's after your husband died so you told them to stay away from him, you asked them to promise that they will stay away they did stay away but because they stayed away All For One got him and turned him into a villain after he accidentally killed his family and turned into a villain that everyone frears"

When I looked at her again she looked heartbroken. "W-what do I do then"

"You need to tell them to take care of him watch over him make sure he's safe please I know my time is running out I'm gonna be pulled back soon but you have to make sure that he is safe for his safety and the worlds"

She looked like she was about to cry. "Can you promise me youll do that"

"y-yes I promise"

" thank yo-"
Everything then went black.

When I opened my eyes again I was in the hospital I need to see how the future has changed so I jumped out of bed and got my clothes on and left without anyone noticing.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!
THIS WAS ALREADY EDITED!!!!