Happy Fathers Day

Izukus POV*
Guess what day it is. Fathers day!!!!!!!!! So I'm going to do something special for my father figure.

Now he doesn't know he's my father figure and will probably never know. What am I talking about of course he'll find out... Someday.

Now in the last timeline dadzawa, oh he's your father figure what a surprise! No it's really not you all new this, don't deny it.

As I was saying in the last timeline dadzawa had 8 cats but sadly all 8 of them died in this timeline because a villain set there house on fire well mic aizawa and shinsou were on a Vk.

Now I heard aizawa wanted to bring the cats with but couldn't because the plain and hotel wouldn't allow cats now they could have picked a new plain and hotel but midnight said she'll just take care of them.

But in the middle of the night well midnight was across town on her patrol a arson waring a white head band burned there house to the ground. With the cats still inside. I hear he was some animal killer.

Now this all happened on father's day two years ago when I was still well this timeline me was still an asshole.

So I went to aizawas house and broke his door down well carrying a box. I know so original.

I walked into there house just as both of them rounded the corner ready for a fight.

Turns out they were having a quite and relaxing evening with shinsou who is now in his room. I wonder why there so tens at the moment.

"Glitch what the hell" aizawa said full of anger

"Yeah what's the deal listener you just broke are door" mic said with a lot less anger.

"Well I had to make an entrance somehow" I said shrugging and putting the box down opening it in there hall.

"I couldn't take care of them so I brought them here" I opened the box and showed eraser and mic. I am a great liar I could easily take care of them.

It had four vary unique kittens in the box.

A

A

izawa immediately stopped fuming, and stared at the box of kittens.

He slowly walked over to the box and stared then started to pick them up.

Mic was in the background squealing. Shinsou walked up behind mic and when he saw the cats he stopped in his tracks.

Aizawa now had all the cats in his arms, well one was on his head one was on his shoulder and two were in his arms.

And we'll they were all looking at the kittens I disappeared. I'm not apart of that family anymore so I don't need to be with them during that moment.

Aizawas POV* (bet you saw that coming)
Glitch broke down are door then left us a box of cats, when I looked up to talk to him he was already gone.

I haven't seen him since he hugged me he started to avoid me so why do I fell like he's doing this for a reason.

We were going to go get some kittens today but I guess we don't need to now I wonder what we should name them.

----------
This was just a side chapter.
But I will take name suggestions for the cats.