Chapter 20

Izukus POV*
I was crawling around in the sealing because why the hell not. I got bored though so I peaked out and saw that the cost was clear.

By now the mall was full of people so I went into the clothes store and put on some black ripped overalls and a white shirt.

I went to the shoe store and bought some black shoes, the quickly went to the wig store and but on a brown hair wig. I didn't dye my hair because I still have to do vigilante work.

I then went and got some brown eye contacts, and went to get some makeup on nothing interesting just some stuff to cover up my freckles.

I walked around the store for a bit I got a popsicle to munch on well I went looking for the heros.

Speak of the devil and they shall appear. I found them.

Dabi was stuck in a crowd of fans most of them were girls but there were still some guys in there I found it funny.

I saw Eraser and Shigaraki trying to find me still but also trying to get Dabi out of the crowed.

Then I hurd Eraser say. "PEOPLE PLEASE BACK AWAY FEOM DABI WE ARE ON A MISSION AND YOU GUYS ARE STOPPING US FROM DOING ARE WORK"

That got the people to clear away from him.

I walked up to Eraser then.

"Excuse me sir I need some help finding someone could you help me please"

I said in a voice that was a little more high pitched.

Eraser sighs then starts to speak in a tired tone.

"Sure what do they look like"

"There about this high clearly gay but we haven't had to talk yet, they are also a boy and a little bit sassy and bitchy sometimes he also likes to start trouble and cause problems for heros"

He just stairs at me.

"How about you tell me how they look"

"Oh ok give me a minute"

I started to take off my eye contacts then wipe of my makeup then I took of the wig.

"He looks like this"

I said pointing to my face. They just stair at me, so I turn and jump off of the third floor and swing into the second.

I may or may not have started laughing but who wouldn't they looked so dumbfounded.

"Aw man I left my wig up there that's sad"

This was such a bad idea. I don't know what I was thinking playing hide and seek with pro hero's! This could cost me my identity!!!

But here I am running around the mall.....

(12:07)
I was running around minding my business when suddenly I started to be pulled in another direction.

I quickly turned around to see hawks. 'Fuck it's already 12:00'

I started to panic so I quickly took that shirt off. I wouldn't say I was embarrassed I mean I looked fucking hot I got abs and everything! The scars are the thing I'm worried about.

I went into a clothes store and bought an Eraserhead shirt quickly then put it on and left.

They were running my way well hawks was flying.

I needed a plan to get out.

Wait I have a quirk.

I went back into the store and went to the bathroom I went under the security camera so it wouldn't be able to see me, then I teleported out of there.

I was now in a abandoned part of the mall.

It was dark and the walls were cracking the sealing tiles were falling out and pillars were falling down.

I went over to see how sturdy the wall was it was a little moist, and when I put pressure on it it fell to the ground.

"Wow this is a perfect place for a villain attack"

BOOM

A huge explosion suddenly went of a few feet away from me. A tear silently slipped down my face.

"Damn I wish I knew how to keep my big mouth shut" I said as I started to run to were I heard the explosion.

It wasn't loud enough for Eraser and his group of clowns to hear but it was for me.

When I got there I saw.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!
I don't know why I ended it here but I did.
I was debating putting on what to put there in the end I just gave up I'll put it in the next chapter.
Also I'll fix a.grammar and spelling mistakes latter.

THIS WAS ALREADY EDITED!!!!