Chapter 18

Izuku's POV*
So funny thing, I was thrown into another orphanage. Hay hay hay before you start judging me it wasn't Endeavor this time he's actually nice in this timeline.

This time I was Thrown because I was caught up in the middle of a villain attack and the villain saw me.

He thought I would be a good hostage, he had some pig mutation quirk I'm not entirely sure he was also yelling something about the government.

So he grabbed me but I bit him, he didn't like that though, so he looked around for a bit I don't even know why then stopped like he found the perfect spot then through me.

And that's how I ended up in a orphanage, with another pole sticking out of my side. Like why-why would you do this and why is there another pole sticking out of my side.

Hero's showed up at the scene before I could get pissed off and try not to kill him in my civilian clothes.

After the fight though I'm pretty sure that guy got away.

But before hero's could try and get me I made sure everyone was all right then crawled out of the orphanage and all the way home.

'wait don't I have school tomorrow' I mentally cursed myself for getting injured a day before school.

I still have to avoid Eraser. ON PATROLS OR NOT!!! I bet he's still mad about the glitter bomb. It was totally worth it.

I was nervous it's a problem I have if I get nervous I'll through a glitter bomb or smoke bomb at the thing that makes me nervous.

And that happens to be Eraser.
It's totally a thing.

When I got home I bandaged myself up and went to watch TV. I of course have to use my quirk to do that.

When I opened that up I turned to the news.

They saw me they fucking saw me, they didn't get a clear picture but there now looking for someone with green eyes and green hair.

This happened in the last timeline why did it have to happen again, I still have a scare from the last pole now I have another.

And now people are looking for me again.

I'm going to 'sleep' meaning I'm going to stay up watching herotube all night.

What I need more info on heros. Even though I could just hack into there stuff, whatever this is more fun.

~I'm the morning~

I changed my bandages and started to walk to school. People were already looking at me weird because I look like the person they described, if they saw me limp then I'd be a goner.

When I got to school I saw Shinsou getting out of his car.

"Hay Shinsou why did your parents drop you of this morning"

When I saw Shinsou he looked at me like something bad was going to happen.

"Because I wanted to have a word with you"

I didn't turn around I just kept looking forward.

"Are you going to turn around"

Eraserhead said with slight irritation in his voice.

"If I can't see you then you can't see me"

"That's not how it works"

"Yes it is"

"No it's not"

"Yes it is its basic.... physics?"

"kid I'm not going to-"

The bell rang right before he could finish that thought, so I went in side before he could say or do anything.

"Heh saved by the bell am I right"

I looked over at Shinsou as I said that.

"You can't avoid him forever you know"

"Wanna bet"

"Bet"

And that's how I spent the rest of my week avoiding Eraser and having my wound heal.

The bet was that if I could avoid his dad for one week he owes me $100.

Easy cash right it's not like I do this every night wink wink.

~present day~

"Ok you win heres your money but my dad is really trying to talk to you he's getting annoyed"

"I'll make you a deal well him a deal i guess, in the big mall we'll play a little game of hide and seek, if he can catch me before the day ends I'll talk to him if he doesn't catch me then I'll keep avoiding him, he can pick two people to help find me"

He just looked at me like I was insane.

"Deal"

A voice said from behind us I knew Eraser was there that's why I said everything.

"When does it start"

He asked.

"Tomorrow is Saturday so Saturday at 7:00am right as the mall opens and it will end at 9:00pm right when it closes if you can catch me we can talk. Good luck, also I suggest you get two people to help and just to make it more fun it can't be Shinsou or Present Mic"

"Fine see you tomorrow"

"Not if I have anything to say about it"

I said with a innocent smile, Shinsou looked at me like I just grew a second head then I turned around and left.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!
THIS WAS ALREADY EDITED!!!!