Chapter 12

Izukus POV*
There where two of my teachers standing in front of me glaring holes through my head, why you may ask well just read Chapter 13 and you'll find out.

I started to get up when mini Zawas scarf wrapped around me. "Who are you" he asked in a suspicious tone well Mic looked like you could scream my ear drums out any moment.

"A person"

"what's your name" the cockatoo asked this time.

"Batman" Aizawa just looked irritated as always.

"Where do you live"

"sesame street... Now let me go I didn't do anything wrong... Yet"

"Why are you wearing the UA hero hero class uniform"

That I did not know how to answer so I just stayed quite, Aizawa raised an eyebrow and tightened his scarf.

"Listen Aizawa-" I quickly shut my mouth.

'fuck I said his name he's going to kill me he's going to think I'm some sort of villain' and as if he could read my mind he ask.

"How do you know my name are you some kind of villain"

"pfft as if I could be a villain you know I don't even think I could be a villain even if my life depend on it...... And it did a few times"

I mumbled the last part but it seems like he hurd it anyways.

"Ok then kid how did you know my name" He said pulling me closer.

"God lighten Aizawa I know everyone's name and hero name pulse some others things"

"Oh and what would are full names be then"

" you're name is Aizawa Shouta hero name Eraserhead quirk Eraser you can Erase anyone's quirk just by looking at them it where's off once you blink and it doesn't work on mutant type quirks, the cockatoos name is Yamada Hizashi hero name Present Mic he can amplify his voice to vary loud volumes that can break glass and bust ear drums"

I left out something's because if I didn't then we would be standing here all night.

"You still didn't explain how you know all this stuff"

"it's my quirk jeez when I look at someone it gives me all there information it activates when I see people"

I'm so damn good at lying I should get a reward!

"Ok and what about that UA uniform"

"I found a it in the trash, it's not even UAs see how different it looks. I don't even have the tie, it's also covered in mud and is ripped" Just sprinkling a little more lies in there it's not like it's going to hurt anyone.

I lied lies hurt many people all the time and here I am lying to Aizawa and Yamaba there like family to me but of course I would never tell them that.

"Ugh damn it's way easier to lie to villains"

Aizawa started using his quirk on me now. "Tell us the truth now"

"ok ok calm down the truth is im just a figment of you're guys imagination"

He was caught of guard bye this stupid answer and he blunk, and with that one moment I vanished into thin air like a ghost, freaking them both out.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
sorry it was short
THIS WAS ALREADY EDITED!!!!