Chapter 7

Izukus POV*

The Orphanage was burning and children were stuck in there screaming for their lives. Guess what the heroes were doing... Standing there in shock!!! What The Fuck!!!!!!

I ran into the fire grabbing screaming kids and throwing them out the window cuz I know Mic, Midnight, and Eraser will catch them so I'm not scared.

But they probably are.

So far my leg is burned from jumping into the burning building, my back is burned from wood falling on me, and my arm is burned from protecting a kid from a mini explosion.

Probably a few broken bones to. Nothing to bad.

I was going to the basement now looking to see if there where any kids left. There where 3 floors and a basement I got all the kids out from all 3 floors. I went into the basement.

There where no kids left but the fire was getting dangerously close to the gas tank. I ran to the first floor and the building blue up.

I used one of my hardest moves and put a electric shield up, and sense lady luck is a fucking bitch she through me into a agency..... Hawk's agency. I mean it's better then Endeavors or worst All Might. 

I looked up to see what room I was in and it was a meeting room with heros doing a meeting they all just stared at me. 

I was currently across the room covered in soot and glass and probably blood.

I study the room and there where a lot of pros popular and unpopular, like Hawks or Mirko. "Just go back to your meeting and Pretend I was never here"

Mirko was the first one to snap out of it. "Kid you got to sit down you got burns all over your body" Then Hawks snapped out of it. 

"And a metal pole sticking out of your side" wait metal pole? I looked down at my side. "Not the first time, anyway I got to go it didn't hit any vital organs and I can just stitch myself up" 

"listen kid I know youre a vigilante in all but we can't just let you walk out of the building looking like that you'll die" That was fat gum this time.

"Well if I don't leave and stitch myself up I'll die of blood loss or Endeavor will come and burn me alive he already burned down the orphanage I don't want to be next" 

All the pros in the room where listening now. "What" Hawks spoke up again and he seemed mad. "Umm ya he through a fire ball at me and it missed and hit the orphanage, I got all the kids out but the building blue up with me inside it and through me all the way here" 

I used my hands to make a demonstration because why not.

All the pros where pissed even Hawks and it's hard to make him mad. "Anyway I have to go a stitch myself up" 

Then I ran over the table and jumped out the window and yes it was a tall building, I mean it is Hawks agency.

~~~

I was sitting in my home doing nothing, bandages all over me. I got bored so I turned on my make shift TV.

"Today the local orphanage burned down because a group of hero's including Endeavor tried to capture the vigilante known as Glitch but failed to comprehend him.

We have a video on Glitch jumping into the fire and throwing kids out of the building well the hero's went and caught the kids.

Not the safest save ever but right as the last kid got out the building blue up throwing the vigilante into Hawk's hero agency" 

Wow I made the news again, wait that's just going to get more hero's on my tail fuuuck.

"The vigilante escapades the hero's agency with multiple burns and a metal rod sticking out of his side we don't know if he's still alive but if he is he is a true hero to us and all the orphans he saved"

"Well shit I did not expect something like this to happen they think I might be dead heheheheheh I got an idea"

(TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!)

THIS WAS ALREADY EDITED!!!!