Part 7

Wanda's POV:

I can't believe, Peter's Spider-Man! I mean, it does make sense now. His sudden disappearances, the forehead bruise. Everything.

After his parents run into the room I give him a small smile, which he returns, and walk out of his room. Why do I feel like he was trying to ask me out? I smile at the thought.

I would really like him to ask me out. Ever since the night on the rooftop I have confirmed my feelings for him. 

I go to the elevator and once I'm on the penthouse floor, I head to my room. Once I enter it I go to my closet and take out the hoodie he gave me that night.

I fall on my bed and cuddle into the hoodie, holding it in my arms. I inhale Peter's scent from the hoodie.

----

Peter's POV:

It has been a week, since the fire incident. Thanks to my super healing, my knee is completely fine. Maybe sometimes it hurts a bit when sudden pressure is applied, but it's fine otherwise.

Ever since then, I have been thinking of ways of asking Wanda out. I really don't know when I should do it, though. I guess I'll just have to improvise.

I let go of the pullup pole and put on my shirt. "See you two, later!" I call out to Clint and Nat, who are sparring.

"See you, Pete." Clint replies, before getting thrown on his back by Nat.

"See you later, Peter." Nat says

I head to the elevator and when the doors open I see Wanda, standing in the elevator.

"Hey, where you headed?" I ask, walking into the elevator and pressing the button that leads to my floor.

"The common floor, you?" she replies.

"My floor. Just finished working out." I reply.

"Yeah, I know. You smell." she says, grinning.

"Thanks. That's called sweating." I reply, sarcastically while grinning.

"Do you want to go and grab ice cream, later today?" I ask after a few seconds of silence

"Sure, why not." she replies and the elevator doors open, revealing my floor

"Alright, I'll see you then." I say, walking out of the elevator

"See you." she replies and the elevator doors close.

I go to my room and immediately head towards the bathroom, for a shower.

After I get ready, I leave my room - heading towards the elevator. When I get to the common floor, I see Wanda sitting on the couch, looking at her phone.

''Hey, where's everyone else?'' I ask

She looks up, smiles and puts away her phone ''Don't know. Probably went out.''

I nod ''Ready to go?''

''Sure.'' She replies, standing up

----

We're walking towards the Avengers Tower with ice cream cones in our hands. We're laughing about a joke I said. That's when I remember the reason I asked her to get ice cream with me.

''Soo, Wanda?'' I start, nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

''So, I've tried to ask you this two times.'' 

''Well, what is it?'' she asks

''Would you want to.. to maybe go.. on a date with me?'' I ask, slightly blushing. She doesn't get a chance to answer, when my phone starts ringing