Moving On

Logan's POV

The sun is bright, wind is blowing, the pond is glimmering, and me and Patton are sitting on a white painted bench in the park. Patton has an ice cream cone, the ice cream is cookies and cream. I got myself plain vanilla.

Patton speaks up, "This is nice. Being able to get out and move on from... Those two."

I nod in agreement, "It is. I hope they are both happy with each other. They probably are watching movies and acting like they did nothing wrong."

Patton nods, looking down a bit, "I still can't believe them. They are like opposites."

I sigh, "Let's talk about something else. Like... I was wondering if you would like to star gaze tonight with me. I usually did with Virgil but that will not happen again. So would you like to?"

Patton nods with a smile, "Yeah! That sounds like a lot of fun!" He bounces a bit.

"Great. I cannot wait."

It is now night time and the stars are out. Patton and me grab a blanket and set it on the ground. We both lay down on it and look at the stars. I tell Patton the constellations and what they are and what they mean. He nods and makes some jokes or puns but I don't mind. Some are actually... Kind of... Funny. But I will never admit that out loud!

We finish after two or three hours since it has gotten late. We get the blanket and put it in the laundry room to be cleaned. We then quietly head to his room since his parents are sleeping and go to bed.

Finally we both have improved and feel better. Yeah we got cheated on and were betrayed but the only way to get better is by moving on and accepting it.

Sorry this chapter is short. It's filler for the upcoming chapters.