chapter eighty-one ▬▬▬ a happy ending

━━━━━ ARO MOVED HIS eyes around, and eventually removed his hand from Alice's

      ━━━━━ ARO MOVED HIS eyes around, and eventually removed his hand from Alice's. Edward looked at Bella with a smile on his face. Ellie also had a smile on her face, she had managed to tap into the vision and see what Alice was showing him. Aro looked at each of them including the wolves.

"Now you know. That's your future. Unless you decide on another course." Alice told him, as well as the others.

Caius walked forward, "we cannot alter our course. The children still pose a grave threat." Caius told him.

"But what if you were sure they could remain concealed from the human world?" Edward asked, causing Bella and Ellie to look at him. "Could we leave in peace?"

"Of course. But that cannot be known." Caius replied, as Alice turned away from them.

"Actually, it can."

Ellie looked to her daughter, as two people started to come closer to them. Senna and Zafrina bowed their heads as they passed by. They eventually walked over to the other side, stopping in front of the Volturi. Alice turned back around to look at Aro, Marcus, and Caius.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribe of Brazil." Alice informed them.

"We have enough witnesses." Caius told her.

"Let him speak, brother." Aro said, looking at the two that stood behind Alice.

"I am half human, half vampire. Like the children. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own." Huilen proceeded to look at Nahuel. "I made her immortal."

"How old are you?" Bella asked, walking forward slightly with Edward. Huilen and Nahuel turned to look at Edward and Bella.

"150 years." He answered. Ellie looked to Carlisle who looked back at her.

"At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro went on to ask.

"I became full-grown seven years after my birth. I have not changed since then."

"And your diet?"

"Blood, human food. I can survive on either."

"These children are much like us." Marcus said.

"Regardless, the Cullen have been consorting with werewolves, our natural enemies." Caius said.

Aro turned back to the blonde vampire and placed his hand on his shoulder, shaking his head. He looked back at the Cullen's as they stared at them.

"Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight, today." Aro said.

One by one the members of the Volturi started to turn around and head into the trees. Monica looked to her brother, then her daughter, and then her granddaughter. Then she turned away heading into the trees. Aro ran to the tree line turning back around to look at the Cullen's. He looked at Alice, then Bella, and then Ellie.