𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 4

"A-Ahh, stop it!" Heejin pulled you through your ears towards the building's staircase.

"Yah! What did I just saw?!"

"That was nothing unnie! -"

"Are you about to kiss Soojin? ohmygah-"

"No! You misunderstood!"

"-hah, you should saw Jihan's reaction!" Heejin started laughing that made you confused why.

"Yah, why are you laughing"

"Jihan was about to cry lol, did you saw her eyes?" You shooked your head.

"She probably misunderstood too, I should talk to her and the members"

"What do you mean?"

"Uh... they'll misunderstood that me and Soojin unnie..."
.
.
.
"But aren't you two ...before?"

Jihan's POV

I sat on the open balcony on the dorm while the others are doing their morning routine. Jiyoon and Soeun unnie went out jogging while Jaehee and Zoa are exercising on the living room.

I don't know where Soojin unnie is but she walked out earlier when Heejin unnie borrowed Y/n.

And I remembered... they were about to kiss

Ah- why did my heart hurt that time?!

I know there's something happening between that two. Should I observe them more?

"Jihan" I turn around and saw Y/n . I then raised an eyebrow at her.

"What is it?"

"Can I talk to you?" Of course you'll ask for this after what happened.

"Ok"

I followed her outside but she kept walking. I wanted to ask where are we going but I felt... shy?

"Let's go somewhere"

Where?

"On somewhere private"

Can you read my mind?

As we were bout to step out of the dorm, you stopped and walked beside me. You're always, no, we're always like this. Close in public eye? For attraction only? I also saw some fans talking about us, their so-called ship. Whenever they brought that up, you'll smile at me and of course, I'll just smile back.

They called us smiling to each other as 'crumbs' but that's far from it. It's actually more micro than crumbs.

Me and Y/n wore our masks and went on some random coffee shop near the building... wait, this isn't just a cafe...

This is Cafe Rosy!
(If y'all don't know abt this, this cafe is owned by the Son Family, a.k.a., Olivia Hye's fam)

"Daebak" I walked closer to the displays of idalso girls, mainly my bias, Hyejoo unnie. "Awe she's so cute"

"Yeah she is, now sit down here, please" I sat down in front of you as two coffees was delivered to out table.

Iced Americano and Frappuccino.

You took the Frappuccino and start drinking it. Coincidentally, Iced Americano is my favorite drink. The only coffee i drink.

"About what you saw earlier..."

I knew you'll bring this up.

"... I don't want you to misunderstand"

What do you mean?

I looked at her confused.

"There wasn't something happening between us. There was something on her eyes-"

"Y/n? Jihyo?"

We looked to the person who just talked. I was surprised-

"Hyejoo unnie"