𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 52

a/n: VOTE FOR LOONA IN STARPASS PLS PLS PLS, WE'RE SO CLOSE TO SECOND WIN 🙏🙏🙏

Weeks passed and Weeekly has been preparing for their upcoming comeback in September. Y/n won't be participating and there was no news yet that you'll be coming back to the group. You're preparing to shook fans with your comeback so you planned on releasing an album first then a single as a 'sign that you're coming back to the group. The album is already prepared and you'll be releasing 3 singles first before fully releasing the album in October.

Speaking of your other group, repackage trailers were being posted on your group's pages. The group's name is A-SIX (6 Aces/ reference: chaewonz__ ) . The group isn't permanent when it comes to members. There's an exchange of members from other groups as well. You're planning on making a group where every girl groups are united. Your dream.

Illegal (The 1st Repackage Album)

08.16.22 6pm KST

#Y/N #SIYEON #EUNSEO #CHAEYEON #RYUJIN #OLIVIAHYE

Track list:

1. KoKoBop (Prod.by Y/n)

2. The Eve (Prod.by Y/n)

3. Love Shot (Prod.by Y/n) *TITLE*

4. Jazz Bar (Prod.by Siyeon and Jiu of Dreamcatcher)

5. MMM (lyrics by Hyunsuk, Yoshi and Haruto of Treasure, Prod.by Y/n)

6. Gambler (Prod.by Y/n and Johoney of MonstaX)

7. Make A Wish (Prod.by Y/n)

8. Baby Don't Stop (Prod.by Y/n, lyrics by Ryujin and Chaeyeon)

9. Fantasia (Prod.by Y/n)

10. UN Village (Prod.by Y/n, lyrics by Y/n and Siyeon)

11. Mmmh (lyrics by Olivia Hye and Eunseo)

12. Birthday Song (Make A Wish English Version)

Again, there will be no promotions of the Songs. Both Ryujin and Olivia Hye were on their own promotions and you just can pull them away from their groups. The only new thing is the physical album and KoKoBop Music Video that was already filmed months ago. Although KoKoBop wasn't the title track.

--

It's already been a week since you were in China. The filming is already done since you made it fast. You got some more schedules in China too including a collab with a Chinese band, Brand endorsement and CFs. You also have fansigns.

Your largest fan base was in China. The moment you first performed there, they thought you were an SM artist and when they knew you weren't, the fan base accepted it and continued to support you. You also made alot of friends including the WJSN Chinese line, The9 members, Zhou Zhenan, and Lay Zhang.

The situation between you and Jihan isn't fixed yet. You FaceTime the members but everytime you count them, Jihan is missing.

"Where's Jihan-nnie?" You asked the members, they shrugged their shoulders but in reality, Jihan is just across them on the second sofa the company gave them,scrolling down her phone.

Jihan has been ignoring you but she's very updated about you. Her daily habit is go to your update account in Twitter and read about you. There was a time she stumbled on a reply that says they ship you with another female artist and it totally made her day worse.