𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 50

"Ms. Lee, Mr. Han from PlayM is calling for you" Luda just got back from your shooting site. "What's his problem again" she rolled her eyes and pressed the floor number of PlayM. Once she reached the Director's office, she wasn't alone.

"Appa? What are you doing here?"

"What do you think I am doing here, huh? You've caused alot of trouble, Luda" his father sneered at her. Luda looked at the both confused

"What do you mean?"

--

"Y/n is still unconscious. She got CT scanned already and the doctor said no internal and external injuries" the manager told Heejin. Miraculously, the manager wasn't injured because of the emergency airbag. Jihan has a cut on her arm but just tiny. You on the other hand, got your head hit the back seat hard. You removed your seatbelts before the crash happened to reach Jihan's eyes.

"Without her help, I would be dead right now. Thank you" The manager thanked Heejin. "It's no biggie, manager-nim. Y/n watched so much action movies she got tips from them" the manager unnie nodded.

"Jihan-ssi, you're awake?" Heejin stood up as Jihan stirred. "Unnie, call the doctor" the manager immediately left as Heejin helped Jihan sat up.

"Y/n? Where's Y/n unnie?" Heejin looked at your bed which is just on the opposite side across Jihan's. "What happened to her, unnie? Why is she still..."

"She's just sleeping, Jihyo. She might wake up soon" Heejin gave Jihan an assuring smile that made the younger nod.

"No... don't take me yet, I have to watch PTT by LOONA" then suddenly, they heard you talk unconsciously. "Y/n?"

"Grim Reaper -nim, atleast make me experience being married" Heejin and Jihan looked at each other. "I'll marry someone soon then..."

"Who is she talking to?" Heejin was stopping herself to laugh. "How about my kissing scene with Jiwoo unnie? I need to finish the drama!"

"Is she crazy? She just bumped her head- record her Jihyo" Heejin gave her phone to Jihan and then she went to your side. "Jeon Y/n, I am the Grim Reaper. What is your last wish?"

"Grim Reaper-nim, I wish to live for thousand more years" you were dreaming at this state. "I can't do that..." Heejin replied. "Then let me experience marriage"

"I'll marry you then" "No! I like somebody else, not you Grim Reaper-nim"

"Really? Who is it?"

"J-"

"Miss Han already awake?" The doctor entered the room and Jihan stopped the recording. "What's happening? Is Miss Jeon awake already too?" The doctor asked Heejin.

"She's sleep talking. She thought she's talking to the Grim Reaper. Is she okay, doctor?"

"Jinjja? She's fine. She's just dreaming. She might wake up, soon" Heejin nodded as she patted your head.

After the doctor's check up, he told the guardians to let the both of you and Jihan rest in the hospital for three days. And later on that night, you woke up eventually. It was midnight when you woke up and it's a bit dark in the room.

"Han-nie" you called for Jihan as you saw her sleeping across you. Jihan stirred and sat up slowly. "Unnie, you're awake! I should call the doctor-"