𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 25

Jihan's POV

"Jihyo-ah, where's Jayoon" Wonyoung asked.

"Jayoon said she's busy on something, where are we going?" I asked her. "Some friend's house party. I thought I told you guys already" Jiheon said. "Jihyo's always ignoring the group chat, you know it unnie" Jaehee clinged beside me.

"I'm so excited, who friend exactly Jiheon-ah?" Yujin can't stop hoppin on her seat like a puppy. "Saerom unnie's, I bet '97 girls are there too"

"You mean the gay girls? Yves, Rosé, Dami and other sunbaenims?" I asked. "Yes! I love them!" Jiheon said. "Or... do you like one of them, unnie?" Wonyoung nudged Jiheon who's blushing. "Yah~ who's this Jiheon-ah" Yujin joined the nudging.

I'm glad I sit on the back. These girls are so chaotic.

"Yah Yah Yah, I don't like any of them, they're just so cool you know. Besides, there's another gay group coming. And they're the same age as we are." Jiheon held her hands up in surrender.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Of course it's us, we're a gay group" Yujin chuckled.

--

"Hey hey hey... yah"

"Are you singing ICY unnie?" You pushed Giselle playfully. "Uh no, ofcourse not." She crossed her arms and pouted. "Are you drunk already? Come on, drink more!" You gave her another shot of suju which she drank immediately.

"You really are a party person huh" Karina crossed her legs. You and some aespa girls (Karina, Giselle, Ning Ning and Winter- aespa is seven already here because it's been 2 years since they debuted as whole.)

"Of course I am, don't pretend you're not, Yoo Jimin" Giselle threw some chips on Karina. Karina being a high class rich kid, grossed over Giselle's attitude. "Jimin unnie's really sensitive, no fun" Winter said as she drank her cola.

"What are you doing Y/n? Take off your hood and mask, we're off the public ya know" Ningning tried to pull off your hood but Giselle stopped her. "Yah, someone might recognize her... you know, SM's 'surprise'" Ningning maid an 'ah' expression and pulled your hood back.

"Oh look who's here, Y/n" Karina tapped your shoulders and pointed at someone very familiar.

--

Jihan's POV

"Wah, this party's so big" Yujin awed as she clinged on Wonyoung. "Get off me puppy," the other tall girl pushed her off. Yujin scoffed and went to Jiheon instead.

"This isn't Saerom unnie's house but it's her party. This is Loona Haseul's. Very rich huh"

"Haseul sunbaenim is close with Saerom unnie too?" I asked. "Of course, there are so many groups I don't know too. Oh look, someone's pointing at you, Jihyo" Jiheon eyed my back.

"Oh... the snarky aespa girls, always high class" Yujin clicked her tongue. "What made you so angry towards them, Yujin unnie?" Asked Jaehee.

"That Karina girl threw a glare at me two years ago at some award show, I hate her" Yujin hissed as she glared on Karina sunbaenim.

I saw Karina pointing at me and her members looking over at the hooded girl in the middle. Wait, isn't that the same girl I saw with Zoa last week? It's the same hoodie.

"Unnie, who's that" I asked Jiheon.

"Maybe one of their members? They're seven you know" I nodded unsatisfied to the answer and followed my group into one vacant couch.

I was still looking over their table, curious on that girl.

Something attracts me to her. Is she a girl tho? I hope so. But hey, this is a girls party, so she's a she!

I saw the girl stood up and went somewhere.

"Unnie, I have to go to the restroom, where is it?" I asked Jiheon. She smiled awkwardly at me and looked around.

"I actually don't know either. You can ask the guards, they are female also so no worries" I thanked her and then went to that girl's direction.

I really wanna know who she is.

Badly.