𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 47

'So are you back in weeekly?'

'OMG'

After the two left, you were bombarded with questions by fans if you're back. Once you made sure the two are gone, you looked at the camera and did the 'ㄷ' dance step or the dance step in Aespa's Next Level. Mr. Han said you should not publicized yet that you're back.

"I'm ending this live now guys, once again, thank you for supporting us! Shin Ryujin! I saw your comment, do a live using my account now. Bye guys!" You closed your phone and ran inside of the room.

You saw Jihan on the counter, cooking, so you back hugged her and pecked her on the cheek while no one's around. "Happy birthday, Han-nie"

"Yah~" you smiled at her reaction and moved on the opposite side of the counter. "I wish I could cook for you today but I cant" you told her. "It's okay, unnie. I bet you'll be busy from now because of promotions"

"We're not promoting. We just released something for fun" you explained to her.

"That was just for fun? Bops? Hello?" She was about to slap you with the spatula she was using but she realized it was hot. "You want me to promote? I came home to celebrate your birthday with you guys and you want me to go back? You don't want me here, huh?" You asked her seriously.

"Y-Yah, why is your tone like that. I didn't meant that way, it's just... all of those are good songs. You only promoted in big music shows like MAMA. You never tried in MCountdown something"

"I can't promote regularly, I get sick often" you confronted her.

She's not like this before. Jihan thought.

"Ah, that explains. Well, you don't have to push yourself. I'm glad you're here to celebrate with us" Jihan warmly smiled at you.

"What's cookin'" Jiyoon appeared on the corner making you go away and sit on the living room. You heard them converse so you opened your phone to check some messages.

ChanHyung😜 : yo sup mate, you free later?

Y/nCanPunchKangaroos: yea y?

ChanHyung😜: mind being my guest in Chan's Room? Later? U can bring ur gf

Y/nCanPunchKangaroos: no thanks, imma go myself brother. Someone might steal her away from me 👊

ChanHyung😜: or MAYBE u don't want her to see Sana sunbaenim being touchy with you

Y/NCanPunchKangaroos: duh if I had a chance to date any twice members, it'll be Mina sunbae

ChanHyung😜: what about Sana sunbaenim?

Y/nCanPunchKangaroos: just friends

"Who are you talking to?" You jumped from your seat and hud your phone immediately. "Yah, Shin Jiyoon out" you pushed her head away from your shoulders. "Did I just see you friend zoned someone?" You looked behind Jiyoon and see Jihan listening, trying to focus on her dish.

"No, someone just asked"

"If you're single? What did you say?" You felt Jihan looked at your direction. "I said we can only be friends"

"Who is it though?"

"Sana sunbaenim"

"SANA SUNBAENIM?! YOU FRIEND ZONED SANA SUNBAENIM?-" you covered Jiyoon's mouth then looked over at Jihan who's trying really hard to ignore the both of you.