𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 14

a/n: thank you all for your patience and for those who recommend sub-unit names <333

--

Time flew by and your group's subunit singles are already out.

Weeekly (A.M) Monday and Jiyoon - Youth (Troye Sivan)
- A.M./Morning
- Their music has this chill morning vibes.
-Genre is Dream

Weeekly (P.M) Soeun and Soojin - Naughty (RV I&
&S)
- P.M./Night
- Mainly on sexy dance/hip dance
-Genre is Mature

Weeekly (Noon)Jaehee and Zoa- What a Life
- Noon/After School
- music has this happy, dismissal vibe where you're coming home or hanging out with your friends after school
-Genre is Hip Hop

Weeekly (Midnight)/ Y/n and Jihan - Why Why Why
- Ballad hits different on Midnight (reference: wklyitzypink)
- focuses on heartbreak/ sad songs
-Genre is ballad

PlayM also mentioned that subunits are going to perform once on MCountdown except... Midnight team due to Y/n's injury.

Jihan was offered to perform  SOLO but she declined. What is a subunit if there will be only one performer?

You also thought about the choreography you made.

If Jihan will not perform it, then it will be useless.

"Jihan" you were laying on your bed and Jihan on the top bunk. The members just got out of the dorm to perform their singles.

"Hmm?"
"Can you...-"
"What?" Half of her head peaked on you. Her bangs were hanging.
She's really cute. You thought.

"I was wondering if you could perform our song-"
"You mean your song?"
"No- we sang it together so it's ours. So I was say-"
"So that song is like our baby because we-"
"Yeah that's our baby now please get down here and let me talk"

Huh, she's really talking to me now. Like, I'm talking to the real talkative Jihan...

Jihan went down on her bed and sat beside your waist, looking at the wall infront of you two's bed.

"Uhm..." you sat up and sat far next to her.
"What?"

"I was wondering-"
"Wonder what?"

"If you could-"
"If I could go out on a date with you? No"

Ouch.

"W-What, why are you thinking like that! I won't go out with you too, duh. I was wondering if you could perform on stage solo, that's what I'm going to ask!" You felt yourself heating up.

"...Still no"

"But what about the choreography I made?"
"That's trashy"

Ouch (2).

"Don't insult my work, be thankful I contributed"
"I don't want to... plus, it didn't even charted."

Ouch (3).

"A-Are you sure about that?!" Your voice started trembling. You saw Jihan rolled her eyes then went back to her bed upstairs.

"See for yourself" the bed on top you is shaking crazy. Jihan was throwing tantrums for unknown reason.

"Tsk" you took out your large ass tablet and scrolled on Twitter.

@chartsdata : All Weeekly singles entered Billboard top sales and Weeekly (Midnight) ranked third for Billboard Heatseeker and 8th for Billboard top singles

@WeeeklyUpdates : Weeekly (Midnight)'s Why Why Why topped both Melon and Genie, other Weeekly sub-unit singles are under top 10

@girlgroupsdata : Weeekly (Midnight) first roof hit song Why Why Why topped at 1 in both Genie and Melon!

"Yeah, It didn't" you can't contain your happiness as you hugged your tablet tightly. You were screaming mentally out of happiness.

"Trashy" you heard her say and you just mocked her back.

"Trashy your butt, Jihan"