𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 31

A month has passed Jihan and 8 became friends virtually. Both never met each other personally but the bond remained strong.

"Why you here? I thought you're chatting with your girlfriend"

"She's not my girlfriend, unnie" Jihan told So Eun. "She said she'll be busy, projects" Jihan sighed as she sat on one of the chairs in PlayM's practice room.

"Eventhough she's not your girlfriend, you two act like in a relationship" Jaehee butted in and sat beside Jihan.

"I wish but I think she has a girlfriend or boyfriend already" She pouted. "Duh, haven't you seen Yoon's message on our groupchat? She said Y/n's gay and she likes you" Jihan rolled her eyes took out her phone, opening her dms.

GiantBaby3: 8 unnie likes Jihan😲😲

GiantBaby2[Yujin]: Really? How did you know?

GiantBaby1[Wonyoung]: ofc She's her friend😐

GiantBaby2: oh ok, sorry

Jaelly: wowww they both act like they're together tho

Jaelly: you should see Jihyo smiling whenever 8 chats her ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Heonnie: where is Jihyo tho?

Jaelly: prob ignoring us and chatting w/ her gf

GiantBaby3: I should take a screenshot and send this to 8💩

GiantBaby2: Shoot take a panorama

Jaelly: 🤠

"Yah, she really sent this to 8-nim?"

"I don't know, maybe? It's fine tho, 8 must be really happy to know that" Right after Jaehee spoke, the other members entered the room with coffees on their hands

"Queendom is canceled" Soojin stated. The three where shocked to know because the competition supposedly will start the next day.

"Not canceled,  It's 'Delayed but Someday' " Monday gave Jihan the coffee on her other hand. "Wae unnie?" So Eun asked Soojin.

"The soloist has some errands to do overseas. AND Mnet will prioritize MAMA 2022 first since we don't have one last year. They made it early. We have a month of practice again then going to MAMA in China" all of them sighed.

"We have another month for improvement, let's show them how powerful Weeekly can be" Monday patted the maknae's head.

--

"Where's Vin. He's taking so long" Meiqi tapped her shoes on the floor for the hundredth time. "He's fast at rapping but he moves slower than a girl I-"

 "He's fast at rapping but he moves slower than a girl I-"

"Lee Soo Man really promoting you, huh" Meiqi sat across  you. "I mean, that's a good thing, right?" You shook your head and leaned on the practice room's mirror.

"He want me to join aespa but I don't want to"

"Is that so? Why?"

"Weeekly has been my home ever since and I can't replace them that easily. I also haven't said proper goodbyes when I left so it'll looked like I'm done with the group and randomly joining another." Meiqi nodded as she became more curious. "Why did you leave? You can tell me,"

You told her what happened and she really was an understanding unnie. She gave you advice to cope with stress and everything.

"You know, Yuehua also told me to leave my group"

"Really? What did you do?"

She smiled at you and leaned on the wall across you, "I told them the same thing, WJSN is my home. And! Don't worry for your performance, I'm sure you'll do well. Show them how powerful you are"

--

Tokki🐰: hey, I know it's already 1 in the morning there, how was your day?

Cutie🐰: oh unnie you're awake. It really didn't went well, my groups practicing for this event but it was delayed because of one contestant ㅠㅠ

Tokki🐰: ah really, I'm sorry for that

Literally

Cutie🐰: you don't have to unnie, plus, we have a month off again, I wish I could spend it with you but you'll be busy

Tokki🐰: we can chat before going to sleep. That's my free time.

Cutie🐰: like this time?

Tokki🐰: it's up to you if you want me to talk to you at midnight 💀

Cutie 🐰: I don't really mind if it's you

Tokki 🐰: but don't stay up late always, take care of your health. I don't want you to be sick.

Cutie 🐰: Ofcourse! You too unnie!

Tokki 🐰: gtg now bunny, someone called in

Tokki 🐰: ttyl

Cutie 🐰: okay unnie, goodnight?

Tokki 🐰: goodnight 🖤

Cutie 🐰: 💙

Tokki 🐰: 🖤

Cutie 🐰: 💙

Tokki 🐰: 🖤 

Tokki 🐰: ok stop, go to sleep now bun. Dream of me

Cutie 🐰: I will

--

"Package for Weeekly"

A staff brought a huge box in the Practice room. "Who ordered this?" Soojin asked. "No one, no one knows how to order online" Jiyoon said while opening the package.

"Omo, what if this is from the deep web" Jiyoon randomly said. "I know right and what if it's a clone of Y/n" So Eun and Jiyoon looked at each other.

"Just kidding, you guys" Monday slapped So Eun's shoulders.

"Oh, there are 7 boxes inside." Soojin gave each of the members their boxes since they has their names on it.

"Omo, what's this." All boxes contains a watch and a small letter inside.

And to that letter, same words were written.

"see you soon🖤"