𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 40

"Where's Jihan?" You asked the girls who were holding their popcorn, sitting infront of the TV. The release of your short film with Xu Jiaqi (Kiki) is scheduled today.

"She's on her room. She said she'll watch there" Zoa wriggled her brows. "Ah" you inspect the couch and there was no available space left. "Why didn't go to your press-con?" Monday asked. "You want me to go back in China, unnie?" All of them shook their head. "Go watch with Jihyo, there's no space left here " Soojin said. You scratched the back of your head and nodded slowly. You walked into the room and saw Jihan under the sheets on her top bunk.

"Jihan, what are you doing?" She popped her head out and smiled at you. "Unnie, why are you here? You should be with the others in the living room" you climbed up to her bed and rested your back in the wall, taking out your large ass tablet and joining the live streaming.

"They don't want me there" you pouted as the countdown popped in the screen. The OST will be released first. It was "Over the Sky" by Dreamcatcher.

"Let's watch it together then" you patted the space next to you and she inched closer but not close enough. There's like an inch gap between you two.

"Kiki is so beautiful, watch" unknown to you, Jihan glared and moved alot closer. Both of your shoulders touching. You were smirking on the other side of your face where she can't see it.

-- Short One shot on what happened in the film--
(Reading while listening to Over the Sky by DC will be great)

You were a exchange student in your new school in China. You came from Korea and this University enrolled you in because you're a fast runner which they needed for the national competition.

(Kiki / Xu Jiaqi)

Kiki on the other side, as you introduced yourself infront of the class, was glaring at you all the time

Kiki on the other side, as you introduced yourself infront of the class, was glaring at you all the time. She was the fastest among the running team. She's very competitive and as the manager told the team there will be a new runner (one member got injured), she got all curious and checked your profile. It turns out that you were faster than her.

You tried befriending her on the field but all she did was glared at you.

"Today, we'll be choosing who will be on the last runner in the team (relay category)" the manager announced.

"The last runner should be the fastest, right?" You asked. The manager nodded. Kiki smirked and stepped forward. "Then I will be the last runner" you looked at her. "How are you so sure you're the fastest?" You asked politely but she took it as insult. She came closer to you and pulled you on the track.