𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 36

Jihan's POV

My Unnie 🐰: what are you doing bun?

My Bunny 🐰: I'm going to the company unnie,

My Bunny 🐰: what about you, unnie?

My Bunny 🐰: don't forget our date in Saturday >:[

My Unnie 🐰: I'm arranging something hun, yes ofc I won't ; )))

Did she just call me hun? I smiled then put my phone back to my pocket. She keeps on making my day better.

As I entered my dad's office, I saw 2 heads inside. "CEO nim? Who are you with?" The person turn around their swivel chair and turns out it was... Y/n.

"Unnie?"

"Oh Jihyo, right on time. Take a sit." I awkwardly sat beside the person I failed. "I saw Miss Jeon came from Starship. Care to tell me why?" You raised an eyebrow at your former CEO. You smirked and crossed your legs.

"Excuse me sir but... You're not my CEO anymore, remember?" The CEO smirked back at you. Same old CEO, you thought. "You know, Luda has been shouting at everyone's face that you're her girlfriend already" "So? That'snot true" "I know you don't like her" "And?"

The CEO sighed and showed you one of the CCTV clips in the company. "She's blackmailing your sister" Jihan just sat there, shocked. You crossed your arms, still not believing the CEO's words.

"Mr. Han, they're friends "

"Are they?" He showed you again another clip where Luda was pulling your sister's hair but Heejin can't do anything. "Where did these came from?" You glared at him. "From their pilates building. This was sent to Starship earlier and then the CEO transferred to me because you're involved" you chuckled and then pointed to yourself.

"Me? How come? And what's my connection to you? I remember you kicking me out of the group, telling me to don't talk to the girls anymore and don't come back."

The CEO sighed and fixed his posture. "What I said to you before was all a lie" you stood up, slammed his table then grabbing his collar. This is very disrespectful but you don't care. He ruined your career, what's the point.

Jihan pulled you by your shoulders but you turn around and pushed her on the floor. "Get off me!"

She looks scared, her tears started to flow down her face while looking at you. You blinked and realized what you've done. The CEO went to her and helped Jihan up.

"I'm sorry" you felt embarrassed at what you've done. Jihan nodded her head as a sign of forgiveness. "Y/n, just sit down please" you did what the CEO told you and breathed in and out to calm yourself.

"Jihyo, you can go out now"

"But Appa-"

"I'll take care of this, please" Jihan peeked on you before going out of the room.

"Ms. Jeon, we have a lot of discussing to do..."

--

*Saturday*

"Hey" Jihan felt someone sat beside her at the deck in a secluded lake. "This is beautiful, isn't it?" Jihan nodded her head then stood up, dusting her skirt. "You're quiet, what happened?" You asked standing up too.

"It's nothing to worry about" she embraced you, putting her head on you chest, feeling your heart beat. "You saw Y/n, didn't you?" You felt her grip tighten.

"No unnie, stop saying her name" you put your hand on the back of her head and swayed. "Wae?"

"I don't know, just don't" you took her chin and brought her face to see you. She turn around her head that made you smile. She understood that you don't want to expose your face yet and she respected your decision.

"Jihyo look at me" her eyes started moving towards your face. This time, you wore a hoodie, mask, thick glasses that can cover your eyebrows. Your eyes is the only thing exposed. You also applied a different make up. Funny Jihan didn't realized it was you.

"Jihyo, you will never leave me, right?" Jihan smiled widely while blushing. She slowly nodded her head that made you smile behind your mask.

"You're so cute"

"Unnie, where's my kiss" she asked, pointing her lips.

"Say you love me first" you teased her by pinching her cheeks. She looks like a dumpling now.

"You love me" she said that made you roll your eyes and pulled yourself out of her grasp. She pulled you back, holding you tight than before. "Yah~ I'm sorry. I love you, okay?"

You two met for like 2 months only and her she is, saying her first I love you already.

"Close your eyes"

"Unnie, you're not saying I love you to me?" You smiled then patted her head. She was pouting cutely, "Just close your eyes, bunny" you once again covered her eyes before pulling your mask down.

"Answer this first, what is 1,540 square feet in square meters"

"But I'm not good at Math!" She complained. "No kisses then", "N-No, let me compute it on my phone-"

"Uh-uh, no phones, the clue is... the thing you want me to say"

"I love you?"

"Close"

"143?"

You smiled and then pecked her on the cheeks. "Closer. The decimals are missing" Jihan stomped her feet on yours that almost made you retreat your hands from her eyes.

"Yah, no kisses for a month because of that"

"Unnie!"

You pulled her by her nape and kissed her on the lips. The kiss lasted longer than the last time but after 10 seconds, you pulled away. You felt a vibration on your pocket so you pulled your mask up again.

"What's that?" You took off your hands off Jihan's eyes and fished your phone.

Jihan was staring at you, smiling over what happened. "Jihyo-ah!" Both of you heard her manager unnie's shout. "Come on, urgent!" Jihan looked at you. "You can go now, I have some errands too" Jihan squeezed your hand before leaving.

"What is it, unnie?"

"Your father's calling for you"

--

As Jihan reached the company. Both her and the manager entered the elevator. The door was closing when someone put their hand in the middle.

"Oh, Jihan-ssi. You're late too" Y/n entered the elevator.
You were wearing a plain black shirt and jeans, bare faced.

All of them went to the CEO's office that made Jihan curious. What's happening?

As they both entered, inside the office was the CEO, managers and the Weeekly members.

Jihan sat on the couch with her members and Y/n on the other couch, alone.

"Good morning girls and staffs. I gathered you all here today to announce a pretty huge change"

Could it be? Jihan thought.

"Miss Jeon here, will be joining the group... again."