𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 59

a/n: happy 11th anniversary to the best boys, childhood crush, ONE DIRECTION!!

++ my Giselle fanfic out now aswell

"Where are we going?" You ignored Jihan and drove towards the familiar lake. She kinda felt upset of you ignoring her but she's not in the mood.

"Unnie... I'm on my pajamas" she told you as you stopped the car engines. You stared at her and she's wearing a very thin pajamas. You sighed before taking off your hoodie, leaving you on a pull over sweater. "Wear this" you threw her the hoodie before going out of the car, running to the other side to open the doors for her.

Jihan stepped out the bare ground and chills hit her spine.

"Unnie... you know I hate cold weathers, right?" You smiled at her before pulling her into a hug. "We're not staying that long here... I just want to show you something, kaja" you pulled her towards the lake and the sky turned more darker.

It's just afternoon, why's the clouds dark already?

Jihan was looking at you when she felt something attached on her eyelash. "O-Oh, unnie it's snowing!" You turn to her as you snapped a quick photo without her knowing.

She looked so happy. You thought.

You went to her and stared at the single snowflake attached on her lashes. "This snowflake is cute... do you know what it means?" She stared at your face that was so close to hers. She shook her head slowly that made you smile. You stick your palm out and the snowflakes started to fall in it.

"Elders says that snowflakes only falls on someone who's very precious... like you" you closed your palms before pulling her into a tight hug. "You mean alot to me, Han-nie" Jihan didn't noticed but she's tearing up a bit. It feels romantic to her, you hugging her while the snow falls like confettis in award shows. It feels like she won you over the millions of people swarming, getting in line to get you.

"I like you so much" she heard you add that made her smile ear to ear. "Unnie, do you know what this means? Watching the first snowfall together?"

[FIRST SNOWFALL : The first snow is the snow of love. It's a saying that if you confess to someone or being with someone during the first snowfall, you guys will stay together for a long time.]

"Hmm... that's why I brought you here" you chuckled. "I brought you here because I know you're my soul mate.  Kinda cheesy but you feel it too, right?" Jihan soothingly rubbed your back due to her hands starting to get cold. "I don't actually believe in soulmate things but I can say you're my end game"

"OMG Taylor Swift-"

"Can you stop with the Taylor Swift atleast this time unnie" she lightly punched your back. "You wannabe my end game?" You asked her jokingly, referencing Taylor's song. "Are you indirectly asking me to marry you? Ofcourse~" her giggles vibrated through your neck. You felt your cheeks heat up, preventing you from getting cold from this freezing environment.

"You want to marry me huh" you teased her and she pinched your waist. "A-Ah, okay okay. I'll ask you someday but first... remember my birthday is in 2 weeks" you broke off the hug, squishing her cheeks with both of your cold hands. "C-Cold cold" whe touched both of your hands, removing it but she's weak, she can't.