𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 56

"Luda-ssi, if this is about the-"

"I'm sorry" silence filled the hallway. Jihan was left outside the elevator alone, all worried. "Sorry, what?"

"I said I'm sorry... for everything... I was the one who pulled you out of the group, I'm very sorry!"

*flashback*

Inside the elevator where Heejin and Luda where waiting, Luda threatened Heejin to make KakaoM stop helping her group produce their album. Still, Heejin said no. 'There's alot of goods production company aside from KKM' She thought.

"But I think this will change your mind, Jeon" Luda showed Heejin her phone. A clip was playing. It was her and Hyunjin. A simple peck on the lips can end their career.

"H-How did you get that?"

"Oh Heejin-ssi. You should know I can buy your whole company... CCTV footages are... cheap?" Luda smiled and then swung her arms around Heejin's shoulders.

"So if you don't wanna get exposed... tell her it's your fault..." Heejin was silent for a moment. Luda got annoyed and pulled her hair backwards. "Yah, speak up" the younger was tearing up, she loves you... and if things got exposed, the work she had put on her trainee and idol life would be useless. But then she thought, you're her sister, you can forgive her in the end of the day...

"O-Okay" Luda smiled in victory and put her arms back around Heejin's shoulders.

"I know it's your fault why Y/n got kicked out of the group!" she pretended to be shocked as she shouted loud for the CCTV to hear her.

Heejin bit her lip and nodded. "You're a good girl, Heejin-ah. Keep this up or bye bye Hyunjin and Career" the elevator doors opened and Luda got out first. Heejin walked out slowly to her car and started crying. It's just a simple problem but Luda has her ways. She can't just let go of her career like that.

*flashback end*

"You threatened Heejin-unnie?" Luda nodded her head slowly. You felt your chest was about to burst in anger but you suppress it. You don't want to get angry to anyone anymore. Friend or not.

"Unnie... I guess, it's okay but please don't do that again..."

"I will never, I promise" she said truthfully. You thought of a plan that could repay Heejin so you told Luda to give LOONA more media promotions through 1TheK (Also in KakaoM).

"I will. Please forgive me" the older was about to kneel down and bow but you pulled her up. "U-Unnie, they might think I'm bullying you, get up" she chuckled and got up. "Thank you" you smiled naturally and dragged her back to the elevator.

"Jihan-ah, kaja" you let go of Luda's arms and intertwined your hands to Jihan's. Both of you entered the elevator as Luda watched the both of you. "I guess everything's good, unnie" Luda smiled at you and nodded. The elevator door was closing when Luda stopped it for the second time.

"Jihan-ssi, I'm sorry too. Take care of Y/n" you looked at Jihan who's smiling at the older. Her little nod made you smile and tighten your grip on her hands.

"I will, unnie."

----

"And The Show's Choice is..."

"A-SIX! Congratulations!" The crowd cheered for your team's first win ever. You did won in music shows before but for you, it was unacceptable since you didn't promote live. It's unfair to those who performed live.

Your group went up the stage and Jihan gave you the trophy and her mic. You looked at your older member at first, expecting for them to take the mic but they let you speak instead.

"U-Uhh... our first win..." you were really nervous. It was your first ever win. Your hands are cold, Suyun rubbing your back.

"Uhm... this was unexpected but I thank all of our fans who supported us from the beginning. Ketchy, Orbits and my fans who worked hard to give us this win! I also thank Woolim and Blockberry Creative (shut up bbc, you're the worst) for letting me make this project come true! CEO nim Kim Seonhye-nim, Hwang Taewon-nim, Lee Jungyeop-nim, our managers and designers Kim Harim-nim, Park Bora-nim, Lee Baekho-nim, Kim Younkyoung-nim, Go Yujin, Bae Sooyoung-nim, our make up artists and hair stylists Lim Seyoung, Oh Sujin, Lee Dabin, our choreographer for this song! Lee Chaeyeon. And the one who helped me with this song, Do Kyungsoo and Byun Baekhyun-ssi. Thank you to all our family, members friends and lord. Let's all make our dreams come true together!" You were about to give the mic to Jinsoul but she told you to give it back to Jihan. You sighed and return the mic to Jihan with a bow.

You tried not to make an eye contact with her because she'll make you more flustered.

After your first encore, your group went backstage only to be surprised by the staffs holding a small cake and balloons. It was an emotional moment for you because they told you it was all for you, even the members hyped you up.

"Team leader and maknae, you're the best!" Heejin hugged you, followed by the Rocket Punch members. "This will never happen if you weren't here with us" Jinsoul said and joined the group hug.

"You will get viral tomorrow because of your rap" Juri told you. "Rap?"

"You rapped your message like Wendy sunbaenim did before!" Jinsoul, being the biggest reveluv she is, told you. "I did?" They all nodded. "BTS and Seventeen are hard competitors, this was unbelievable, am I dreaming?" Younkyoung tapped her face repeatedly. "I know right!"

"Y/n-ssi, someone wants to talk to you outside" one of the managers told you. You smiled at the thought that it may be Jihan and fixed your hair. As you went out of the room, a more taller person greeted you instead of Jihan.

"Oh, Kim Yohan sunbaenim" you greeted him. "Y/n-ssi, congratulations for your win" he gave you a single flower and ofcourse, you accepted it. "Oh wait, I should give you our alb-"

"A-Ani, that's not what I came here for" you looked at him and waited for him to say something. "Uhm, how to say this... C-Can I get your number?" You smiled at him and took his phone. You thought he wanted to be friends with you but it's the other way. You were never asked in this way. If someone is saying a confession, they will straightforwardly say 'I Like You' so you never thought this was a form of confession.

"T-Thanks, uhm are you okay with this tho?" He asked.

"Why not? I'm thankful you want me to be your friend, sunbaenim" you saw his face broke down a bit and he forcefully smiled. Doesn't he want to be friends? You thought.

"A-Ahh, yeah. Yes I want you to be my friend... ofcourse" you smiled and nodded. "Anything else, sunbaenim?" Yohan thought of a question that he's been really curious about even before liking you. Frankly, he only saw you when your face popped up in the internet with the rumor with Jihan. Earlier, he also noticed your awkward interaction with Jihan so he thought... he might have a chance?

"What's your relationship with-"

"Jihan?" You saw Jihan behind him.

Yohan turned around nervously and smiled awkwardly at Jihan.

"O-Oh, Ji-Daeng"