𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 23

Your eyes widen at the sudden appearance.

No no no, I'm not ready yet!

You panicked and IU noticed it. "Quick Y/n, hide in the com- oh no I don't have one, it's outside! Hide in the recording room!"

"But unnie, the windows are transparent, they can see me there!"

"Just... turn around, pretend you're composing"

"Sunbaenim?" You heard the girls asked on the monitor again.

"Palli palli" Ji Eun pushed you inside the tiny room that is located just behind IU's office desk. That means, the girls will be facing you and your back facing them.

You pulled your hood over your head and wore your mask.

"Ne, I'm here!" IU went over the door and opened it for them. You on the otherside is pretending writing a lyrics.

"Come in, come in" Ji Eun let them sat on the sofa across her desk.

"Who's that, sunbaenim?" You felt Zoa pointed at you, eyes burning holes on your back.

"Ah, that's my producer, 8"

"Annyeonghaseyo" they greeted but you didn't look back. You heard them.

"The walls there are soundproof, she can't hear you but I'll tell her that you said hi" the members nodded.

"What made you go here girls? Aren't you all busy" IU sat on the chair across them.

"Ah, we just wanted to congratulate you on your comeback sunbaenim, and we forgot to give you this" Jiyoon handed her the signed album.

"Awe you don't have to, thank you"
"We want to, sunbaenim. You really inspired us" Jiyoon added.

"Thank you, I really like you girls since you all debuted. Y/n as well, how is she?" The members smiled awkwardly to their senior. "Sunbaenim... the truth is, we don't even know. The company cut off our contact with her"

"Ah really? I contacted her just last month and she said she's still in touch with you guys!"

You heard everything from the inside. The room isn't really soundproof, the other room inside the room is the soundproof one.

This girl is really exposing me. You thought.

You can hear the room in cheers that made you smile. Then you realized, they missed you.

"Ah jinjja? That's a good news! How is she unnie?" Asked Jihan.

Your heart skipped a beat. She asked about you.

"She's doing great. She's studying in Harvard" the members gasped. "The Harvard Korea or Harvard Harvard?" Monday asked.

"The real Harvard. She's really smart, isn't she?"

"Really Really smart" Soojin commented.  "We went on the same school together before"

"Y/n also said she missed you guys"

The room went quiet. You stopped writing as well.

Don't they miss me?

"We..." Monday started.

"... we wanted to see her soon and say sorry" Soeun finished.

"Why? What happened?" Jieun became curious. She only knew you left to study but she never knew the side story.

"Uhm, if it's personal, it's okay not to tell me" you heard Jieun. She said that because she have you. She'll definitely ask you.

"Hmm... it seems personal, okay" you opened the laptop infront you and it reflected the girls. You can see them pouting that made you pout under your mask too.

Zoa's POV

I was looking the entire time on the person inside the tiny room.

I was wondering if she's pretty-

I noticed the person inside the small room looking at the device infront of her.

The laptop isn't opened, it just shows black.

Then, the person tried rotating the device until it was pointed at me.

I saw the person's eyes... that isn't just a person, that's Y/n unnie's reflection!

I was about to shout her name but she held up her index finger, shushing me with her reflection.

As I was smiling at her, IU sunbaenim cutted off the silence. "It's okay girls, I'll tell Y/n you said hi" I saw her looking at me while smiling. Maybe she saw me? I smiled back and bowed.

"Thank you sunbaenim, we should go now. Manager oppa said that we can only stay 10 minutes less." Soojin unnie said.

"Thank you for visiting!" The members started to go out and I took my last peek on the small room, I saw you looking at me, taking off you mask and held a thumbs up. I waved at you and went out of the door, running to my unnies.

"Zoa-yah, wait!" I heard someone shouted. I looked back and saw IU sunbaenim running to me with her heels on.

How-

"Comeback later at 9:00 pm. Y/n's order. Don't tell your members"