𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 51

The time in the hospital wasn't boring after all. You composed many songs together with Jihan. You even got to tell your fans that you're okay through Instagram. On your last day in the hospital, you once again opened Instagram to held a Q&A.

Q&A (Only 8)

1. How are you feeling now?
ー i am doing fine... there were injuries, I just rested for a bit

2. Are you with Jihan? Is she okay?
ー i am and she is. thanks 4 worrying

3. The news is scary, I hope this would never happen again 😕
ー i hope so too but accidents can't be stopped, right? I should be more careful sometimes 😅

4. Updates about you?
ー I'm doing good. I finally got a rest after all work but don't worry... I have so much more for you guys in the future. More covers and songs yay

5. Why are you with Jihan? If you don't mind me asking
ー she's a friend of mine. as most of you don't know, I'm part of Weeekly before 😅 they're my friends

6. What did you do while waiting in the hospital, unnie?
ー wrote so many songs i want to share with you guys soon

7. I will protect you from sasaengs! 💪
ー awe thank you, so sweet

8. TMI
ー I'm going home today 🎉 I'm perfectly fine, I was done shooting a movie before the accident so wait for it! ㅋㅋ spoilers. I also wrote songs with Hantokki here. She's good at lyrics (with a picture of blurred Jihan in the background)

"Yah, why did you blurred me" you heard Jihan complain. "You want to show your bare face to them?" She nodded her head. You opened your camera app and took a picture of her sulking face. "Is this okay? I will post this-"

"Ani! Why are you taking pictures like that" she pouted. "But you looked cute here" once again, you took a candid picture of her pouting. "No matter what you do, you will always look cute... atleast in my eyes" you winked at her and she cringed. "Yah, stop being flirty always"

"Okay. To you. But to others, I won't" you told her that made her look at you confused. "What do you mean?"

"If you see me flirting with someone else, don't stop me, okay?"

"Why will I stop you? We're not together" you just got real talked. You two weren't together yet. You never asked her yet... again... to be your girlfriend but you are planning to court her.

"Sure sure, not together but you asked me if you could kiss me if nobody's around. I know you like me, Jihan. Either me or your other Hantokki, PD8, huh" she never replied. You peeked at her and she was under her covers. You don't know if she's sulking or blushing.

"Do friends kiss, Jihan-ah?" No reply.

"Come on, now you're ignoring me again" no reply. This is just like 2 years ago, you thought.

"But friends don't know the way you taste-?" "YAH! Shut up" she took off the cover overs her head and she was blushing mad. Blushing or us she just feeling hot under the blanket?

"That's a reference from Shawn and Camila sunbaenim's Senorita, why are you shouting?"

"That's sensual, you know. Stop talking, you pervert. Besides, we only 'peck' not the actual kiss"