𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 45

Thankfully, no weeekly member opened their sns account (because of the toxicity other fandom sent them) and never saw the rumor about you and 8 being the same person. You already asked Heejin to delete about her theories about you and 8 and made her post an announcement that you and 8 are different person.

"Heejin, what are you doing?! I thought- o-oh, Y/n" Luda was cutted off when you turn around from your seat. She thought you were Heejin for having the same hair color, blonde.

"Annyeong Luda sunbaenim" you slowly stood up and bowed, greeting her sarcastically. "W-Where's Heejin? I thought she was you-"

"Why do you need my sister, sunbaenim?"

"She's one of my friends-"

"She never mentioned you before,"

"I-I'm her new friend" Luda continued to stutter because of nervousness. "Uhuh, I see" you looked behind Luda and saw Jihan exiting the elevator door with Eunseo. You're currently in the 7th floor, roof top, of KakaoM building and you contacted Jihan to meet you there.

"Ooh, I see why you came here Jihyo-ah" you heard Eunseo teased Jihan. "Y/n huh, you two are dating aren't you?" Eunseo whispered to Jihan that is loud enough for you and Luda to hear. Luda was spacing out, she was listening to Jihan and Eunseo.

"Han-nie!"

"Honey?!" Eunseo looked at you smirking. "Yah~ I never thought you're into pet names, huh" she nudged you teasingly, pushing you to Jihan's side. "Luda unnie, Exy unnie's calling for you" Luda went away without saying a word, Eunseo winking at you before following the older.

"Why did you call, unnie?" You heard Jihan beside you. She leaned on the railings while crossing her arms, smiling at you so brightly. "Nothing, I just want to ask you if you're free tomorrow afternoon" you did what she is doing and leaned on the railings beside her.

Is she asking me out? Jihan thought as her mind went blank. She don't know what to answer, her heart bearing faster.

"A-Ah, I just need someone who could assist me on my Instagram Live tomorrow" you explained awkwardly while scsrthing your nape. "A-Ah, Instagram" Jihan looked so disappointed.

"Why? You thought it's something else?" You teased her by nudging her. "A-Aniyo, unnie. It's just-"

"We can go out on a date after if you want to"

--

Press: Soloist and Former Weeekly member Jeon Y/n came out as bisexual.

Press: Fans are suspecting Former Weeekly member Jeon Y/n and Weeekly Jihan are dating

Press: PlayM Entertainment will file lawsuit against Weeekly-anti who will say rude things to the group

The media is all around you and Jihan lately. This made you more exposed to the public so people will get interested in you. It's like a stunt but everything is real, except you and Jihan's relationship. Weeekly also has been receiving attention from the public, fans were reviewing old footages of you and Jihan, really eager to confirm the relationship is real.

"Y/nnie, we will go now" Suyun, Yunkyoung and Juri (RCPC) visited your studio for some preparations. You made a small band with them that would produce and release songs soon. You really want others to shine so you're making a way to get them recognized as they should.

A few more minutes passed, faint knocks was heard from your door. When you hear 'faint' knocks, expect one person. Han Jihyo.

She seems like she's shy knocking loud when you're inside of a room.