𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 21

Eunseo's POV

"Yah, where are you going?" I heard Luda unnie asked. "I have a date with Eunbi (SinB),  and a sleep over with GFriend" Luda nodded and continued watching TV.

"Are your clothes packed already? When are you coming home?" Seola asked.

"Yes mom and I'll go home tomorrow afternoon"

"Okay, you're all set. Let's go"

Seola got in the car and drove me to the airport. "Thanks for the little acting unnie, Luda unnie might suspect us and if she knows Y/n is already here, she will bother her again" I told unnie.

"It's nothing, plus, I have to teach Y/n. She asked for my guidance"

"For what? And when?"

"Well, she contacted me yesterday and she said I'll be the one training her on Sexy Dances!"

"What?!"

*at the airport*

I went out of the car holding a banner saying "Ms. Jeon from Seongnam (birth place)" and immediately, a person sitting on one of the waiting area sat up then walked to me.

"Welcome back dude"

--

Third Person's POV

It seems like Dispatch never let your arrival off the hook. A dispatch watcher noticed you as soon as you came out of the gates. Pictures of you were taken and also, pictures of Eunseo.

Your identity is not yet confirmed so Dispatch sent some staffs to follow your car.

Jihan's POV

Day 911 (a month after your arrival) and Y/n hasn't showed up yet. I got bored and took out unnie's tablet out of my cabinet. I hid it so once she came back maybe... I give it back?

I scrolled through her gallery and there were no pictures of her. Just Weeekly as a group. I opened her Instagram and scrolled.

Then this picture of Eunseo sunbaenim showed up

*header*

Maybe that's SinB Unnie, right?

Jiyoon's POV

It's odd the members aren't the same after Y/n moved out. Jaehee and Zoa became alot quieter, Soojin unnie and Jihan as well.

"Yah, have you heard IU sunbaenim's new song?" Monday asked. "A bop" she added. I sighed. I'm not in the mood to support my faves but I guess I'll try...

[MV] IU - eight (Prod.andFeat. 8) (Suga's Rap part)

I listened to the entire song and indeed, it was a bop. But... the one who rapped, it sounds familiar?

I searched for the details of the song and it only shows IU sunbaenim's name on it, no features. I also checked the credits and it shows "Prod. By Eight", funny because the song itself was called eight.

But it really sounds familiar.

IU'S POV

"Come on, atleast one video" I pleaded her. This kid looks so serious but very bubbly.

"Unnie, I don't want to"

"Waeyo?" I asked Y/n.

"If I took a video with you, they'll bash you too"

"Who?"

"Fans" she sighed and sat on the studio couch. "You did nothing wrong, dongsaeng-ie" I patted her head. "Come on, if they bash me, I don't care. Atleast one tiktok with you please!"

"Unnie..."

"Please" I used my aegyo at you, hoping it'll work. And finally, you smiled at me and nodded.

"Fine, but! Do me a favor unnie"

--

Jihan's POV

We are currently promoting for our 6th comeback but it looks like we don't have the energy, as always this passed 2 years. We're currently on the practice room.

What happened?

Y/n happened.

"Break time" Soojin unnie announced and we all sat on the chairs inside the practice room. The door also opened, I thought someone went out but

"Oh, IU SUNBAENIM!"