𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 49

"Oh, where have you two been? We need to go back already" the manager sipped on her coffee as she watched the both of you walked back inside the tent. Your grip on Jihan's hand tighten when you remembered Luda was inside.

"Luda left early. She didn't tell you?" The manager asked you. You grip loosen a bit and smiled. "Ah did she? She didn't but it's okay" you sighed and went to the PD's tent shortly.

You came back smiling and started packing your bags. "You two are going home? I'm coming with you guys"

"But what about your shoot?" Jihan asked.

"PD said I'm done shooting. I'm already dead in the movie actually" you giggled that made Jihan widen her eyes. "You died?! Why? I thought you're the main character?"

"Jihan-ssi, I'm in an action movie, remember? Just wait for the movie and watch how it'll end" Jihan nodded slowly and helped you pack your things. "Let me help you then. Manager-nim, you can wait in the car" the manager nodded and went off.

"Come on, pack fast" Jihan instructed.

"Open my pack, let me show how I bang" you sang a line from your group's song, Gambler. "Yah, what are you talking about? Stop talking, start packing" you rolled your eyes but smiled after on.

"You're excited I'm taking you out on a date?"

"Who wouldn't be? You need to fill that time you ditched me" she replied.

"I'm done, let's go?" You grabbed her hand and pulled her outside the shooting site towards the manager's car. "You two seems on a rush, you got a date or something?"

"Unnie-"

"We actually have one, come on" you saw the manager winked at you before entering the car. The manager unnie, who has been weeekly's manager for a year already, is very supportive to them. She acts like their age but can be mature most of the time.

"Seatbelts on" the manager checked. "Okay, let's go"

The ride was silent. You were sitting beside the window, watching the road goes by, while Jihan leaned on your right side, playing with your hands.

"I wonder why Luda unnie left early?" You asked loudly. Jihan looked at you confused. "Waeyo? You don't like her, right?"

"I don't like her attitude towards my sister and some other related to me. She took a good care of me, she's very kind to me. She was worried when I was sick. I should be worried she left early so soon too"

"Luda unnie has been threatening my father, you know that?" You turn to Jihan. "What? How?" You asked. Luda has been only good to you and her members. But anything that could block her way to get you, surely she will do anything.

"My dad told me she was the one who started the rumor that I was dating a guy named Jungwon. I don't even know someone who has that name but yeah, she even threatened to destroy the whole PlayM if my dad didn't confirmed the rumor." Jihan looked so stressed while explaining. "You could've said this to me earlier. I'm probably the reason why, right? She's gone too far"

"She can't claim you though. She doesn't own you or something. If someone owns you, that's probably me" your heart skipped a beat from Jihan's bold statement. "Aye, I knew something's going on between you two" the manager butted in the conversation.

"Eh? How?" Both of you asked in unison.

"It's very obvious. Ms. Jeon is also so obvious publicly. I mean, she never complains when fans comments 'Jihan' billions of time in her lives."

"That's because I thought it was Jeonghan and Joshua sunbaenim-"

"Yah, don't lie" you pouted at the manager and she was looking at you in the rear view. "Just drive, unnie. You should be working as a detective right now, not manager" you heard the manager giggle as she turn her focus back on the road.

"How many minutes?" Jihan fake cried as she lazily slides on the back seat.

"2 hours more, go sleep for now. It will be a long tri- eh, mwoya" you heard the manager.

"Why unnie? You left something in the site?" You took your phone and dialed the PD's number.

"The brake's not working" you heart beats fast. You looked at Jihan and saw panic on her eyes. You then looked at the road and no vehicle seems to pass by, just trees and bushes.

"Eh? Drive straight, unnie. I'll just call some staffs to help us" you dialed your PD's number and in just one ring, he answered.

"Jeon Y/n, you called?"

"PD-nim, our car's brake is not working" you told him calmly. "We're currently on the road and we need help, I don't see any houses nearby"

"What- I told some staffs to go follow your car already. Just drive straight, okay?"

"Got it, PD. I got to end this call right now-" you didn't let the PD reply and already turned your phone off. You unbuckled your seatbelt and went in the front seat.

"Y-Yah, what are you doing?! Go back there" the manager told you. You can clearly see her hands shaking while driving. "I can take the wheel, unnie. You can go back there with Jihan" you tried holding the steering wheel but the manager insisted. "You go back there, protect Jihan at all cost" you sighed and just followed her instructions.  You sat in the middle as you held Jihan's left hands. You turn your focus on the road and still, no vehicles to approach.

"Bump the car in that bush, it'll be safe" you told the manager who seemed calmed down a bit. "But what if there's a clift behind that bush?" Asked the manager. "Then we all die together, just kidding, look unnie... there are trees behind the bush. Just follow my lead" you held the manager's shoulder with your free hand.

"Okay but please protect yourselves back there" you sighed nervously and wore your seat belts. You gripped onto Jihan tightly who's hands were cold as ice.

"I trust in you, unnie. Just stay calm, everything will be fine"

You stared at Jihan who's eyes are tearing. You leaned closer to her and instead of holding onto something to the car, you covered her eyes with you free hand and waited for the impact.

"Don't be scared, Jihyo-ah. We'll wake up after this short sleep"

Then, the next thing you felt was your head hitting onto something that made you fell asleep. Your eyes turned blurry 'till you completely blacked out.

--

News: Soloist Jeon Y/n caught in a car accident with Weeekly's Jihan and Manager. Police are already investigating what happened while the victims were sent to the hospital.

News: All persons involved in the car accident in Daegu were mildly injured, Jeon Y/n is still unconscious.

Press: Evidence of a Sasaeng fan sabotaging Weeekly Jihan's car recovered from the wreck

Press: Investigators released an statement that it was Y/n's Sasaeng's fault why the car accident happened