𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 42

"Oh you two are back early? How's the shoot?" Soojin asked. She was cooking dinner with So Eun. "It went well, unnie. What are you cooking?" You went to Soojin's side to check. "Since when did you learn how to cook steaks?"

"So Eun thought me. She's the best cook here" So Eun gave her a thumbs up and continued cooking the dips. Soojin got curious why the atmosphere's silent until her gaze landed to Jihan.

"Jihyo-ah, why so silent?" Soojin asked before looking back on the food she's cooking. Jihan looked at you and you catched her glance. "Nothing unnie, maybe I'm just hungry" Jihan smiled at you before taking off her shoes. "Food's nearly done. Go to your room and shower first before eating" "Ne, unnie" Jihan walked to her shared bedroom and had a shower.

"What about you, Y/n? You're not taking a shower?" You heard So Eun asked. "You want me to shower with Jihan, unnie?" Soojin stomped on your feet while Soeun laughed. "Yah, that's not what I meant. You can shower on our room" Soeun replied.

-

All girls went to the living room to watch, again, a show of yours. It was your reality show. It's already the 2nd episode since the last one was just you showing the camera around your apartment and your daily routine. On that episode, Fans saw Aespa visited the apartment to cook food. You can't cook. On the second episode, another unexpected guest will appear.

"Luda sunbaenim?!" Jiyoon shouted on her seat, surprised.

Luda entered your apartment after reading the notice on your door that there's a camera filming everything you do. On the video, you were sick and Luda took care of you. She cooked food, checked your temperature, and even cleaned your house.

"Wow, unnie's a girlfriend material, huh?" Monday nudged your left shoulder. "She is" you replied and you felt someone nudged your right. You looked at the person and it was Jihan. She was still watching the show, moving around on her seat everytime. The couch was full, the girls are squeezing each other just to sit right. Jiyoon was sitting on the floor while Jaehee and Zoa were already sitting on the armrest that leaves 5 girls sitting on the couch.

You poked Jihan's shoulders gesturing her to stand up. She looked clueless but still obeyed. You took over her seat and she glared at you. She was about to sit on the floor when you grabbed her arm and pulled her to sit on your lap.

Monday saw everything and she was silently giggling inside. The girls on the couch didn't have to squeeze each other anymore so they watched the show more comfortably.

In the middle of watching the show, the doorbell rang and Zoa stood up to look. "Package for Jihan unnie" Zoa gave  the small box to Jihan who stood up and went to her room. You looked at Zoa and gestured for her to come sit on your lap.

While riding the elevator with Jihan, you texted Zoa not forget about the plan later night.

JHW: Got it, 8-nim

JHW: lol

Since Jihan forgot about her girlfriend, you thought of a plan that would make realize what she missed.

Jihan opened the tiny box containing the very same watch you gave to all weeekly members but in different color. This watch is a luxury watch and is very limited.

"Eh?" Jihan took the watch and there was a carvings on the back. "Happier". Then there was a note on the bottom of the box.

I hope you're happy just like how you were with me
I'm selfish, I know. I can't let you go
so find someone great but don't find no one better. 8.

Then, her phone vibrated on her pocket.

My Unnie 🐰: i know what's happening with you and y/n

My Unnie 🐰: I want to talk with you personally, please.

My Unnie 🐰: atleast for the last time.

--

a/n sorry for the late and short update, been very busy this week 😞