𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 12

You and Jihan were at the recording studio to record your subunit's single which is 'Why Why Why'.

It'll the first song you'll contribute to weeekly since the CEO didn't really liked your composed songs. He said that your songs are 'so sad' to be put as tracks on your group's album.

You clearly remembered what he said.

"Do you think fans will like your song? Weeekly's concept is to make everyone happy, not a sad song"

But luck was on your side this time. Well, kind of. The manager successfully persuaded the CEO to include your songs in your subunit since ballad suits you and Jihan's voice combination.

The recording went well, no one talked to each other. You two just followed what the music producer said.

As the two of you went out of the studio, you immediately went to the practice room to create a choreography. You can hear voices inside that means your members are already there.

"Oh, Y/nnie, look!" Jiyoon pointed at the camera on the ceiling. "Oh, the Tape's back. Annyeong" you waved at the camera.

"Where have you been unnie?" Jaehee asked. "O- me and Jihan recorded the song, daileee~ it's my first composed song!" You proudly said to the camera. "Unnie, you're spoiling them!" Jaehee back hugged you then dragged you to the table near the door. Jihan then went in and saw the camera immediately.

"Oh the camera's back! Annyeong daileee~!" You watched her at the back. "We recorded a song! We hope you'll like it because it's really good!"

Did she- just complimented my work? You thought.

"It'll make you cry" Jihan faked cried as you shrugged your shoulders, looking at the camera.

"I'm telling you guys, it's-"

"Jihan!" You shouted at the back. You gestured for her to come to you. She rolled her eyes then walked to you. You chuckled at her attitude towards you but honestly, it's annoying.

"You're giving them spoilers" you whispered at her. You can't be heard since the members on the room are talking loud.

"So what?" Jihan tsk-ed then walked back to the camera. You pouted while looking at the camera so fans will not sus you that you're annoyed.

Jihan continued to talk with the camera and you just sat there talking to the 2 maknaes.

"Unnie, do you think... Jihan is kinda rude to you?" Jaehee asked. "What do you mean kinda? She's really rude to unnie. But she's kind to us, what's happening?" Zoa asked.

So they knew.

"I don't know either, can you find out why?" You asked them. Both maknaes looked at each other and nodded.

"Ofcourse we can but... in one condition" Jaehee made a ☝ sign (sorry idk how to explain lmao).

I think I'm going to regret this...

You sighed.

But I'm willing to take the risk...

"Ok, what is it?"

(The condition is to treat them ice-cream but they failed to know the reason [ACT 1])