𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 53

Jihan read the note once you exited the room. After reading it, she went out of the room to find you but the members said you will sleep in LOONA's dorm that made her sad.

The next day, she woke up early to go to that lake. It's currently 4:30 in the morning and she took a bus to go that place. Silly you, you forgot to tell what time. As she got there, she was confused why you weren't there.

Jihan waited there for 30 minutes and still, you haven't arrived yet. She was staring at your Instagram account and it seems like your business page (personal) is active. The green circle was visible and she can't make herself message you.

Jihan looked at the sun as it started to rise up on the mountains. It's been an hour and half she waited there. She was patiently waiting for you but she thought, it looks like you forgot about it. She stood up and then walked to the exit path of the forest.

While in the middle of walking, you were running towards her, telling her to stop. You loved the sound of the crackling leaves as you stepped on them. September is coming which means it's fall already. You like fall. It feels romantic.

"Jihan," you gasped for air as you reached her. She was staring blankly at you who's looks very tired. "M-My Car batteries died halfway, I need to run here" you explained to her. She never replied to you but she gave you a handkerchief to wipe your sweat away.

"You made me wait for an hour and half" Jihan told you. "You blocked my number in Kakao," you fired backe. "You could've messaged me in Instagram. I saw you're online." Jihan has this cold attitude towards you just like the past years. You kinda missed this but you like the sweet Jihan more.

"I was working-"

"You're working again? I told you not to pressure yourself"

"Ani- it's fine, Han-ah" you stood up straight as you smiled at her.

"Work seems more important to you" Jihan frowned and then passed your figure. "Yah, where are you going" you held her hands but she shook away. You walked behind her before pulling the hood of her hoodie. Wait, it's your lime hoodie.

"Uh, I think this is mine" you heard her loudly sighed and then took off the hoodie, giving it to you. She was wearing a plain shirt underneath so she's confident to take it off. "I never said to give it back to me, wear these, it's cold-"

"Go home and work, I don't need you" she bluntly told you that made you stop walking. "Jihan-ah, I'm sorry, okay?" She continued walking. "I'm sorry for shouting at your face, I shouldn't have done that. I made you cry, I regret it"

"I told you to work, so work. Don't talk to me, you love working more? Then work!" Her voice was shaking. You can't tell whether she's crying or just angry. "I'm working to get my schedules done in a short time. I'm working nonstop so I can spend my time with you guys as a group again. Now you're pushing me away because I work? Where's that 'We're not even together' ? You act like we're together, Jihan..."

"I act like this because I care for you. So what if we're not together? Can't you see I'm inlove with you? Ofcourse I got the rights to be worried!"

"You're not inlove, you're obsessed-"

"What the hell, Y/n. Are you starting to get full yourself? I'm not-"

"I am obsessed with you. Admit it, you're obsessed with me too. My schedules were fully packed and I decided to compress it in a month just to come back and see you. And now you're pushing me away? What's with the sudden flip of attitude, Jihyo?" Jihan started crying, she's confused. Very confused. It looks like the both of you has different thoughts and perspective. She thought you're ignoring her for work and you on the other hand, you thought she's pushing you away.