2 : fansign

After officially coming back with the group, you and Jihan would stay away from each other on every seating arrangement or photos. You two would rarely talk to each other or glance aswell. PDA no-no

It made the fans puzzled if you two broke up or the relationship wasn't real at all. On a fansign, a fan came up to you and saw your necklace. It was a necklace with the letter "J" and when this fan got to Jihan's lane, the only thing that the fan noticed was that yellow watch she always wears.

Fan : Jihyo-ssi, what is the three items you should never forget to bring everyday?

Jihan: Phone, Money and Watch

Fan : what's with the watch?

Jihan : expensive... he he

Fan : Y/n-ssi, who do you think is the most reliable person in Weeekly?

Y/n : Monday unnie

Fan : Who is your best friend?

Y/n : Jiyoon unnie

Fan: who's your most favorite maknae?

Y/n : I'm a maknae aswell but my favorite is Zoa

Fan : member who keeps you entertained?

Y/n : Jaehee... she dances infront of us randomly

Fan : who's the closest friend or the member you knew very well in the group?

Y/n : Soojin unnie. We've been close since pre-debut. We hang out at our house

Fan : last question... the person who knew you very well

Y/n : ...still Soojin

The fan failed to get you say Jihan's name. You didn't mention So Eun aswell because it'll be suspicious if you answered all the members name without Jihan's name on it.

Another fan came up and requested to see your phone gallery, expecting to see many pictures of you and Jihan. You knew something like this would happen to earlier, you already organized your phone's gallery, making an album for Jihan's picture only. You always took pictures of Jihan, she requests for you to take pictures of her in a candid way.

Fan : you got a picture with Giselle of Aespa?

Y/n : we went out together few days ago... I usually don't take selfies but I always take pictures of every person I am with like their own professional photographer

Fan : who's the person you hang out alot with?

Y/n : Zoa? Zoa got a lot of pictures here. She uses my phone to take selfies (showed a time-line where the whole camera roll was just Zoa posing)

Fan : you got alot of phone storage for that...

Y/n : I don't use my phone much except if I'm messaging someone. I use my tablet alot because I make music there. On my phone is just the member's pictures, candid pictures, one game and system apps.

Fan : what game do you play?

Y/n : superstar SM? It's a fun game, I wonder when will I get mine

An unexpected visitor came up the stage and you only know her. The members were looking at you when you shrieked, finding out who's the person infront of you.

"Yah, Lee Seul"

it was your college friend, Jessica

it was your college friend, Jessica. The both of you catched up alot and Jihan can't stop glancing over your direction. Some fans noticed this and fansites started to take pictures.

Once Jessica reached Jihan who was at the very end of the table, Jessica gave her a simple gift. A photo book of you. The pictures were taken by Jessica while you two were still studying. The way you put of disguise, how you look at school and there's this one photo of you, watching Weeekly's performance in the television.