𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 35

Soompi, AllKpop: Soloist and Former Weeekly Member Jeon Y/n will Launch her pre-debut Reality Show

Jihan was eyeing the article.

"I need to watch this" she marked the dates on her Calendar and lay down to her bed. It's odd she's still sleeping in the top bunk and underneath her was empty. Zoa would sleep there occasionally but it gives Jihan feels deja vu whenever she feels presence below her bed.

My Bunny 🐰: Unnie how are you? I miss you already

My Bunny 🐰: I know you're busy but...

My Bunny 🐰: I miss you so much

You on the other side was sick. You've been training the whole 42 hours last day for your debut and now, you're so weak, you can't even hold your phone. As much as you wanted to text Jihan back, you put your health first and texted your sister.

The camera for your show was already recording everything so you can't be suspicious. You know Jihan will watch the show and you just can't text all day infront of the camera.

Multiple dings filled the room but no replies from Heejin. Not to mention, the public didn't know the both of you were related. If only the public knew, you will not receive hate from the fans after what happened two years ago.

You lay down covered up in blankets while watching TV. Not watching actually, you're dozing off.

The apartment door unlocked and the sound of plastic bags was at your kitchen. "Unnie" you called to Heejin. You closed your eyes because you now know someone will take care of you.

You tried opening your eyes but the person covered it.

"No need, go to sleep, I'll take care of you"

It wasn't Heejin, it was Luda. You know it but you don't have the energy to talk back.

--

Should I get worried? Jihan thought.  It's been three days since you left her in 'seen' .

My Bunny 🐰: Unnie are you okay?

My Bunny 🐰: Are you sick?

My Bunny 🐰: take your medicines please if you are sick, I'm worried abt you

My Bunny 🐰: if only I can barge in your house...

My Bunny 🐰: I miss you ㅜㅜ

"Han-ah, are you okay?" Jaehee noticed Jihan's face. "Is there something wrong?" Jaehee peeked on her phone and read the conversation. "Is she ghosting you? Imma punch her, give me her number"

"Ani, maybe she's just that busy or she's sick? I don't know... maybe something like that" Jihan sighed and set her phone aside.

"What's with the gloomy atmosphere" Zoa sat beside her too unnies on the couch. "Jihan's girlfriend is ignoring her" Zoa put a curious face on her and looked at Jihan who's spacing out while pouting cutely. "She's just busy, you know she's a producer under big companies right? And I heard she produced BTS sunbaenim's new album? And Itzy sunbaenim? That's a huge number of songs so she's just busy, probably"

Jihan sighed heavily and opened the television. The first thing she saw was your face in the news.

News: Soloist Jeon Y/n under SM Entertainment will be having her pre-debut reality show released this week! The soloist have been the hot topic lately since she appeared alongside SM artists in MAMA 2022. The artist will also debut by the first week next month with debut single "my perspective"...

"I bet she's going to story tell" Zoa said. "About what?" "You know, perspective means point of view and it says 'my' point of view so... her story, I guess?" Zoa explained.

News: ... it was also reported that Jeon Y/n filmed a short drama in China with actress Kiki Xu for a 'sportsmanship' story called Runval (Running Rivals [lame title 🤡])

"Sportmanship Story? Or is it a GL (Girls Love) story with a kissing scene or something more" Jihan slapped Zoa's shoulders while glaring at her. "Why? You have a girlfriend, why are you looking at me like that? You like unnie don't you" Zoa teased her that made Jihan pout.

She did liked you? But she have a girlfriend....

"I don't like unnie"

"Admit it, unnie. If you cheat on 8-nim-"

"No! I won't cheat!" Jihan irritatedly told Zoa. She had enough of you, if you keep on showing up everywhere, she might... fall back in love? She reached for the remote and aggressively turn the television off.

"I don't like her okay?" She crossed her arms on her chest, looking like a child who's parents didn't gave her a toy.

"I have a girlfriend and I don't like Y/n unnie" she said.

"Yeah yeah, you don't like Y/n unnie but why are you denying it much?"

"I did like her, okay? I did. Past is past."

"But feelings might came back, right?" Jaehee asked. Jihan remained silent and closed her eyes.

"I'm taking a nap here, shush you two"

--

Another 2 days have passed and you're not sick anymore. You went to Polaris Entertainment to confront your sister. You also said your sorry to Jihan, excusing yourself that you've been very busy and she understands it.

My Unnie 🐰: how about... I take you out on a date this Saturday as a return

My Bunny 🐰: it's a deal then

You did asked her out but you're not sure how will you dress and how will you cover your face.

As you reached Polaris, you entered your sisters room and she wasn't there. You asked some staffs where Heejin could possibly be and they said she went out to buy foods.

As you sat on the practice room alone, the doors opened revealing ⅓ members.

"Oh, Y/nnie, you're here?" You smiled at them and greeted them back. You pulled Heejin to her own practice room and took the coffee on her hand, sipping on it while sitting on the desk there.

"Why was Luda unnie the one who visited me, not you?"

"She's my friend, Y/n-"

"I remember you pulling me away from her before, what happened huh?" You raised an eyebrow at her. "I never took you away from Luda unnie before-"

"And I remember you telling me to stay away from her" it's suspicious why Heejin acted like this. She promised to tell you no secrets but she seemed hiding something away from you.

You saw her sighed and looked irritated. "That's in the past Y/n, she's a good person. She even took care of you, can't you appreciate that?"

"But you still haven't answered my question yet"

"Okay fine" you looked at her suspiciously. "What fine?"

"I gave her my permit to court you and chance to be your girlfriend"

"You what?"