Epilogue

The concert is finally here and to your bad luck, you're not feeling well. You got this little head ache. You and Jihan slept in the hospital because she don't want the others to know her situation and A-SIX members took over your apartment so you two have nowhere to go.

You left early with Jihan and she went back to the dorm, feeling well now. You went early to the stadium to check the designs before sleeping back at home.

The ruckus of the other members woke you up. You took your phone, greeting Twice's Sana a happy birthday before going in the living room where 10 members are choosing outfits. Heejin, Jinsoul, Hyejoo, Chaeyeon and Minjeong slept in your apartment while the others rented the room beside yours. Winter was an added member since 11 (members) aches your eyes. 12 is better.

"Our maknae is awake!" Eunseo the beagle tied your messy hair into a bun. "You want coffee, buddy?" You nodded at Younkyoung who offered. "Y/n, your manager was here earlier. She said your outfits are ready in the dressing room" you can't talk because you can feel your head slightly pulsating. "Here Y/n" you thanked Younkyoung before drinking your coffee silently in the balcony... not silent enough, you can still hear the ruckus inside the apartment.

You took out your phone and your inbox was full of congratulatory messages. 4 things will happen later, the debut concert, debut album release, new year and your birthday.

The album "Ride" has 16+2 bonus tracks, 16 of them are all collaborative tracks from different artists either written or featured.

"Ride" Tracks:

1. Training Wheels (written by Melanie Martinez)
2. Happy (written and ft.Taeyeon)
3. Love Me Like You (written by Little Mix)
4. Adore You (written and ft.Harry Styles)
5. Shape of You (written by Ed Sheeran)
6. traitor (written and ft. Olivia Rodrigo)
7. drivers license (written by Olivia Rodrigo)
8. cruel summer (written by Taylor Swift)
9. They Don't Know About Us (written by Zayn)
10. You and I (written by Louis Tomlinson)
11. Dear Me (written by Taeyeon)
12. Four Seasons (written and ft Taeyeon)
13. Deja Vu (written by Olivia Rodrigo)
14. Watermelon Sugar (written by Harry Styles)
15. enough for you
16. Lotus Inn (written by Ed Sheeran)
+
17. Mikrokosmos
18. Rose (English Version)

Due to high demand, the physical album comes into different types. There are normal album types, cassette, crystal case style, vinyl and deluxe. All sponsored by SM Entertainment, KakaoM, and Republic Records. They expected alot from you so they provided your needs.

The pre-order sales will start in the 1st of January aswell. In the concert, you will only give sneak peak of some songs and the full of Rose.

You're kinda nervous because there are alot of sponsorship you got. What if you failed? You will end up as LOONA 2.0, full of debt.

Hannie
Unnie you good?

Tokki Unnie 🐰
I'm feeling great

Hannie
I don't think you are

Can she feel what I feel? You thought. How did she know you're not feeling well?

Hannie
If you're not feeling alright, drink medicine
Okay?
And don't forget to drink water
I'll be watching you later
Good luck!

Tokki Unnie 🐰
Thank you ❤❤

You immediately closed your phone because you don't want your eyes get too much radiation from the phone. It'll only make your headache worse.