𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 46

July 11th, 11:55 p.m.

The girls where on the living room, the table full of foods, TV On. They prepared it for Jihan's birthday and your group's performance.

"Coincidence Unnie's group released their album on Han unnie's birthday" Zoa said. "But I don't think she remembers my birthday" Jihan sighed and grabbed a bag of popcorn on the table.

"1 more minute!" Jiyoon was walking around the room, she was the most excited one. "I can't believe my baby is growing up" she fake cried then wiped her cheeks.

"Countdowns!"

"3...2...1...-" the hype was paused for a second when someone knocked on the door faintly. Everyone stood up and went to see the visitor. "Is it Y/n?" Jihan asked.

Soojin opened the door... and indeed, it was you.

"Y/N!" You hugged them one by one and then went straight to your bedroom to sleep. You were super tired, it was a hectic week. The group then looked at Jihan, "Happy Birthday our Jihyo!" Jihan smiled sadly then walked back with the members on the couch. "Thank you, member-deul! " So Eun came from the kitchen, holding a cake, singing a birthday song.

After singing with the whole group, all members ate while watching each of the music videos you and your friends released.

All songs has their own music videos. The album is only digital, no physical because there will be a repackage soon. Many Companies contacted you to 'help' you and your friends for the financial, physical and promotions but ofcourse, you chose SM because they took a good care of you before.

After watching the entire album, the girls are hyped while Jihan, she feels down.

You didn't greeted her.

She really forgot. She thought sadly.

Actually, you were never there on her birthdays before. You debuted in October then dropped out in March.

Jihan stood up and went straight to you guy's shared room. She saw you there sleeping peacefully. She didn't want to wake you up by shaking the bed while climbing up so she sat on the floor for a moment then opened her phone.