𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 18

Soojin's POV

"Annyeong Heejin unnie, is Y/n in your dorm?"

"No, Isn't she with you guys?"

"Uhm... you didn't saw the news unnie?"

"Ani... what's on the news Yeojin?" Heejin asked on the other side

"What?... Jinjja?... Let me see... is this real Soojin-nie?"

"I don't know unnie... we just woke up and her belongings aren't here anymore... and that's why I'm asking you..." I said sadly.

"Have you contacted Ryujin? Maybe she knows where,"

"I haven't yet unnie, I'll contact her now"

"Okay okay, and I'll contact Minji unnie. Inform me if you got something, okay?"

"Okay unnie"

I ended the call and texted Ryujin.

jin4: Ryujin unnie, have you seen Y/n?

jin1: oh Soojinnie, I havent. I just woke up >o<

ah... is that so? ok thanks unnie

why did you asked?

uhm, we're worried she hasn't came back yet. Her things aren't on her bedroom anymore and the news...

wait what

... she left?!

not sure unnie, I hope it's just April fools prank

me too

gtg unnie, I have to find y/n. bye

good luck, I'll chat you if I saw her.

ok unnie, thanks

<3

I sighed and went back to Y/n's shared room. The other members went to the company to ask the staffs except me and Jihan who's spacing out since this morning.

"Unnie, have you found her?" She asked. I sat on Y/n's bed and took out her tablet.

"I'm afraid not. It makes me feel sick"
"Last night... I saw her leave"

I stood up and looked at Jihan who's laying on her bed.

"What did she say?"

Jihan's POV

"Just remember Jihyo, I'm not angry. I'm just... doing this to keep weeekly as it should be. I love you guys, I really do. Specially you. Remember I love you" her voice rang on my head repeatedly and I can't take it off.

"I hope you're happy now" why is she saying that?

"Jihyo"

I looked at my side and saw Soojin unnie looking at me. "Unnie?" She sighed and went up, sitting next to me.

"You're spacing out again. What did Y/n told you last night?"

Wait- the paper.

I immediately sat up and took out a small paper on my back pocket.

"Unnie, she wants me to give this to you"

Soojin unnie took the paper and read it.

She showed no reaction and crumbled the letter after reading it.

"What's written on there unnie?"
"The CEO did this " Soojin unnie was gritting her teeth. She looks very irritated.

"What about the CEO?"

Soojin unnie averted her eyes at me and they seemed scary.

"Go fix this shit up, Han Jihyo"

She threw me the paper and stormed out.

Why is it like... my fault? I haven't done anything.

I took the paper and read it.

Lee Soojin. I should thank you for the time you've given me a chance to be part of the team. The CEO told me it was you who wanted me in the group, thanks for that. But when you said, just for ONE comeback, are you being serious?

Unnie, I'm not mad. Atleast you've given me time right? But all of those time, you ignored me, treated me like I'm not there. But hey, we got along on the very lasts of week. Thank you again. I hope we could stay in touch but he forbid me to talk to you or to others.

I... just wanted you to live your dream on becoming an idol. Please make it worth. I left the group so you won't get kicked out... too. I don't know how but, Jihan seemed to know about us before and told it to him. It's okay, I'm fine with that. Atleast I'm exposed rn and got nothing to hide anymore.

Don't waste this life unnie. I'll be continuing to support the group no matter what. Tell the others I love them. Don't worry about me. I'm going to continue my studies. Fighting for the original weeekly!

P.s. don't talk to the CEO ever again, he's not worth it to talk to

wait... I knew about the relationship but I never told the CEO?

--

Third Person's POV

Ryujin helped Y/n pack her luggage at Itzy's Dorm.

"Are you sure about this, Y/n" Yeji asked.

You smiled at them and held a thumbs up sign.

"When I come back, I'll go here first. I promise to study hard and impress you guys" you stood up and hugged them one by one.

"Just call us when you're having a hard time, okay?" Chaeryeong told you.

"Here's the key, bud. Don't date in America!" Lia warned you. You chuckled and patted her head. She gave you her apartment key.

"I won't unnie, I'll just go there to study"

"And when you come back?" Yuna asked.

"I'll become a better person"