𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 11

"I... left my phone on Y/n's butt" you all looked over at Jiwoo who just killed the vibe.

"AHH JIWOO/ JIWOO UNNIE!" All of them shouted in unison.

You breathed out heavily and went straight to the kitchen, then drank some water. You felt weights lifted off your shoulders as you got off their grips.

You went on the refrigerator and stole a Cola that has a cat drawing on the cap then go to the dorms balcony. You sighed heavily and stared at the clouds tonight.

If I ever open up about my sexuality, will they support me? You thought about your fans.

You sighed again that made Heejin look at you from the inside. She went out there, trying to cheer you up but it didn't worked.

"Unnie, you know what will happen if the public knew my real sexuality, right?" Heejin turned silent and patted your head.

"But you can date secretly" you heard someone behind you too, turns out it was Soojin.

"I see the way you look at Jihyo" Soojin side hugged you, you between your short unnies.

"But unnie, remember the group rules? No-"

"No one can stop Love, Y/n" Soojin said. "If you love someone, fight for her. Fight for you two's love"

You looked over at Soojin and raised an eyebrow. "So you're telling me I didn't loved you because we broke up? We didn't fought for each other?" Soojin punched you playfully but still hugged you.

"Sorry to interrupt but... you two dated behind my back?" Heejin felt offended then crossed her arms. "I thought no secrets" She pouted that made you and Soojin laugh.

"But you two were obvious... Ryujin even saw you two dating on that cafe trainee days. And then me and Hyunjin followed you two-"

"You followed us?!"

"Yeah, so what?" You rolled your eyes and flicked Heejin's forehead. "That's creepy unnie"

----

The clock strikes 00:00 and it's time for y'all to go home already. Three of you entered the car, you in the middle. While on the road, Soojin nudged you intentionally that made your shoulders bump to Jihan who's already sleeping. You glared over at Soojin until all of your phones dinged.

Email from PlayM Entertainment:

Good day, Weeekly. Please go to the office 8:00 a.m. later.

You sighed tired as you felt your body go numb. You haven't rested yet and you felt sleepy. You didn't knew what happened next but you felt your body leaned to someone.

---

"Y/n-ah, wake up"

You opened your eyes but it's still dark. You felt weight over your eyes. "Unnie?" You touched the thing covering your eyes and turns out it was a hand.

"Yah, Soojin unnie"

"Correct!" She took off her hand and kissed your forehead. "Good Morning! Now get ready, we're going to the office!"

"Please quiet down" you heard the upper bunk said.

"Yah Han Jihyo, wake up too!"

"But I'm still tired" you two heard Jihan said as she jumped down then walked out of the room.

"Jihyo's always grumpy around you"

"Yeah, I told you. She doesn't like me"

--

The meeting ended after an hour. The CEO said that weeekly needs to be divided so fans won't lose their 'hype' for your supposedly comeback.

The World Cup Babies grouped themselves already leaving you, Soojin and the Maknaes to group yourself.

"What about... we make suggestions!" Jiyoon suggested.

"Sounds good" Monday said as Soojin nodded.

"I think Zoa and Jaehee would fit the rapper line, you know, like EXO-SC sunbaenim" You said and they all agreed.

"So Rap Line Unit is formed, what about your three?" Asked Monday.

"Are there any suggestions?" Jihan's eyes are already shaking.

'Please don't Please don't Please don't' her mind repeated as she thinks of forming a sub-unit with you. Only You.

"I think they're perfect-"

"WAIT! What about the Main Dancer Unit? Soeun and Soojin unnie. Just like RED VELVET Irene and Seulgi sunbaenim" Zoa was cutted off by an excited Jiyoon.

Jiyoon's got a point, So Eun and Soojin did so many covers already.

"Shin Jiyoon's betraying me ouch" Soeun pretended to be hurt. Soojin looked at you with a worrying look but you just smiled at her.

"I agree, and lastly, Jihan and Y/n unnie. I think ballad suits them?" Jaehee suggested.

"Yeah, Jihan's sweet candy-like voice and Y/n's dreamy. I like the idea!" Monday clapped her hands.

"Now we tell this to PD-nim"

You don't know what to feel.

Should I be happy? Or not? You asked yourself.

She didn't even thanked me last day. You tsk that made everyone looked at you.

"Any problem, Ms. Jeon-ssi?" Soojin raised an eyebrow.

"N-Nothing i just forgot... my phone on the office- let me get it first" you stood up and went out of the practice room.

"Did she forgot the 'No Phone on work days' ? Lol, She even doesn't have a phone yet" Your members laughed as you listened to them outside, laughing at yourself too.

How lucky you are to have them

---------

update abt me: i'm into this group called Rocket Punch nowadays, qny ketchy here? ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ