𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 19

*flashback*

Jihan's POV

"What are you doing there, go away. I'm practicing" that was rude of me but she'sreally taking that long on the door, watching me.. "Oh, sorry. Bye" Y/n go away.

I felt wrong and was about to say sorry when I saw her enter the vacant room with alot of instruments. I peeked inside and saw... Soojin unnie? I though they were ignoring each other like in bad terms?

I stayed there and watched them carefully. I can hear Y/n sing and it was so beautiful.

I felt lost while looking at her... wait, why am I feeling like this?!

And then, I saw them hugged? Soojin unnie was crying too. And now they're shaking hands while looking at each other.

I felt pain by just watching them but I don't know why.

I went away and saw Zoa and Jaehee going upstairs. I cleared my voice and greeted them.

"Oh Han-ah, you're here. We've been looking for you, let's practice?" Both of them approached me and hooked their arms on both of my arms.

"Let's go to the dance room, we'll be practicing Red Velvet sunbaenim's Russian Roulette" Zoa said.

Jaehee's POV

As I hooked my arms on Jihan's right ones, I looked inside the room where I caught Jihan was peeking earlier and saw Y/n unnie and Soojin unnie? Aren't they awkward to each other?

*awhile earlier*

"Where's Jihyo unnie?" Zoa asked. "Maybe she's upstairs, let's go get her"

As we were silently walking up the stairs we saw Jihan looking inside a door on one of the rooms and she's frowning?

"Unnie, can you see Hantokki unnie? It's my first time seeing her in sad face" Zoa ducked a but since she's taller than me.

"Me too, let's see"
"Wait unnie, you go on her right and peek inside, I go on left"
"Okay okay"

*at the practice room*

Jihan seemed alot quiet? Hyewoj looked at me and then to Jihan. "Unnie, are you tired? You can take a rest" Jihan smiled at Hyewon then stood up. "Ah- thanks Won-ah, I think I'm just hungry. I'll go to the cafeteria first"

"Okay, Han-ah, eat well" she waved at us before going out.

"What do you think unnie?"
"I think she likes either Y/n or Soojin unnie?"

Then, Zoa thinked of a plan. Well, not a plan, a lame game actually.

"Let's bet"

*present in the first flashback*

Jihan's POV

Right after that day, I've seen Soojin unnie with Y/n alot more. Even in the dining table, they're beside each other. And it's making my blood boil for an unknown reason.

Then, there's this night when me and Y/n got to the Convenience Store with dalso unnies, Heejin unnie mentioned that they were already friends before they debuted, that made me more curious.

Fast forward to the time the three of us went to the dalso dorm.

As I was waiting for Y/n's answer if she likes me or not... Chuu unnie ruined the vibe but I kept my eyes on Y/n.

She went out at the balcony and I saw both Heejin and Soojin unnie followed her out. I also went there but only inside, behind the curtain of the sliding glass door.

The first sentence I heard was

"Sorry to interrupt but... you two dated behind my back?" I heard Heejin unnie said.

They what? I covered my mouth and listed to their conversation more

"But you two were obvious... Ryujin even saw you two dating on that cafe trainee days. And then me and Hyunjin followed you two-"

"You followed us?!"

"Yeah, so what?"

"That's creepy unnie"

Then, my phone rang that time signaling it's already 12 in the morning. I decided to show up to them and told them it's time to go.

I felt down the whole night.

Why am I exactly feeling like this?

Why am I hurt by just... seeing them together?

*flashback end*

That's all I know but... I never exposed them.

Who?

I walked out of my room, wore a coat and went to the company that was just one block across us.

On my way to the CEO's office, I haven't seen any of the girls.

I didn't managed to knock so I just went in straight the room.

And there sat the CEO, doing paperworks.

"What have you done, dad?"